Toddler hair-curls

Exploringlife12

Mar 15, 2022
Hey mamas! Sooooo I’m gonna put yall on 😍. I’ve been searching high and low for a product for my daughter’s hair. She’s 4 and wants to keep growing it out (like to her butt lmao). It gets SO frizzy and ratty when she plays, gets home from school, etc. and then styling it is a nightmare. Until now- I found Toddler Hair Gel and she absolutely LOVES it and so do I! She will literally ask me to do it now and that never happened before. And it has the cutesttttt popsicle on the top that my daughter is obsessed with. She calls him sunny 😂. It smells like oranges and I’m obsessed with it. She even asked me if she could eat it (obviously she didn’t and I said no but I thought it was hilarious) and funny enough the label says to not ingest it🙌🏼😂. The gel says it can be used when wet or dry and we’ve used it both ways. Each time the definition has been AMAZING and consistent. I even styled her hair and did her fly aways/edges with it- I WAS SHOOK (picture attached). So basically all I have to say is RUN don’t walk to get this product. I could not recommend it enough!! Here’s her hair styled in braids but I literally have had it completely all natural and it was amazing!!The website is randeyn.com 🥳🥳A04D24F7-5BE3-4464-8B36-19EBB4D18920.jpeg