Toddler Tantrum...

Music-dad

PF Addict
Apr 22, 2008
Right here. Right now.
That is so funny!...my little sister was like that when she was that age, didn't realize that just because no one could see her, we didn't know what was up....so if she was in line of sight BAM! tantrum....walk away, it mysteriously, instantly stops. My Dad used to call them lightswitch tantrums.

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
That was hilarious. I called my husband over to watch it, and we both could see our son doing this. He's a bit of a drama queen. :rolleyes:

Prior to having kids I might have thought "Oh! The terrible parent is ignoring that poor child!". Now I just laughed and thought I'm glad my son doesn't have a camera to perform to.

.:Kalli Rae:.

PF Fiend
Apr 18, 2008
Rapid City SD
My youngest sister used to throw the worst tantrums. I am 6 yrs older than she is and I would watch her and my other little sister all day long on the weekends when we were with our dad. I had scars all over my arms for years where she would scratch and pinch me when she was throwing a fit. I am so glad my kids don't do that, Kyla went through a stage for about 2 wks where she did that and I put a stop to that asap. :)