Votes: 1 7.1%
  • who cares as long as its there!...

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I don't know that I would find one enjoyable, I really don't care for the feeling after I've had to use a baby wipe...of course if I was told we were out of paper that wouldn't have to happen~!

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
lol i couldn't figure out how in the heck you were supposed to get all that dry. and had what was a "wouldn't tp work just as well anyway?" sort of thing..

i can't get over the baby bath thing.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
i can only imagine....no, not going to say it, nevermind...time for me to go home....

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
16th ave. said:
so they aint toilets too? i always thought they were toilets with a fancy cleaning system.
I think like Jeremy said, they do make them as equipment added to a potty to, different styles. As long as they don't recycle the water!!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I'm sorry but I could not do that. :( That seems so gross to me. Everybody just rinses their cruddy buttholes in the same little water fountain lol. I don't think so.

And yeah, how do you dry off? Everybody just shares a towel lol... I'm sorry.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I think it was France. My bro came back and said they had a hole in the floor and a bucket of water to rinse you hands.

marjan

PF Regular
Jan 19, 2010
Malaysia
We wash off using water host. All toilet at Malaysia is provided with one.

Xero said:
hahaha Then you're all reaching one way and then the other and you have to do like way too much movement just to acquire the toilet paper. :twitcy:

What's that? :)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Thanks... I guess even things like that can work different in different places. :)

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Toilet paper was originally only for aristocrats. Mainly because they had reading material that could have the pages poked onto a hook and hung in the crapper. The first real toilet paper as we know it were square sheets with a hole in the corner . The first modern toilet paper name brand was "Bronco" I think in England. I'm a kindasewer of fine TP.

I have a book "the history of toilet paper" Yea I know.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
bssage said:
Toilet paper was originally only for aristocrats. Mainly because they had reading material that could have the pages poked onto a hook and hung in the crapper. The first real toilet paper as we know it were square sheets with a hole in the corner . The first modern toilet paper name brand was "Bronco" I think in England. I'm a kindasewer of fine TP.

I have a book "the history of toilet paper" Yea I know.
yeah I caught one of those archeology shows on Disocvery or something, and the guy was showing a Roman public bathroom, which was this big square room, where everyone, regardless of gender came in and hoisted tog to sit on a ledge and go into a trough behind them, then for cleanup there was a table in the middle of the room with a bucket and a sponge on a stick....one, for all to share...I'm thinking that would be motivation to be the first one in the morning to use the sponge...

justme36

Mar 3, 2010
Florida
this is funny, I have to have mine OVER and my mother always HAD to have hers under. Well every time I went to her house I would switch the TP to over, ha ha ....
I always assumed she knew it was me messing with her but, nope .... she gave her BF the biggest grief over it. He looked at her like she was nuts, lol!!
Thats when she figured out it was me, I am sure you can figure out the rest.
I had to switch my TP ever time she left my house after that.
Great question ;)