User: Fooser...

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Fallon, you seem to have some positive influence with him, or at least that is my impression. Do you have any suggestions on additional ways to influence him other than banning?

I'm not suggesting I'm about to pull the trigger, but if some other effective option(s) can not be offered up, this step will need to be taken.

Thanks for any feedback you might have.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
he seems to have a problem dealing with other men. Especially any man he thinks maybe above him in any way. I'm not sure how to help you but I could speak with him if you want

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Thanks Fallon. I'm not sure what you could say. He reminds me of a kid who is told he can do anything he wants on the playground, but can't do 5 specific things (fighting, cursing, etc, etc), and then he goes out a proceeds to do those 5 things simply because he was told not too.

I can ignore him only to a point because he can't be allowed to do things while we ask others not to do them.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
jtee said:
Thanks Fallon. I'm not sure what you could say. He reminds me of a kid who is told he can do anything he wants on the playground, but can't do 5 specific things (fighting, cursing, etc, etc), and then he goes out a proceeds to do those 5 things simply because he was told not too.

I can ignore him only to a point because he can't be allowed to do things while we ask others not to do them.
maybe if you just call him out when he does it he'll back down. If not ban him for a bit, it's not like it would be the first time :)

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I also think, its time to crack down on posters. Warn him for misusesing the system then a week ban.

I also think the rules need to be re done here to add to them. These need to be posted and enforced

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Got to give him credit. He is really good at the "Hate Me, Love Me, feel sorry for me", game.

He goes around attacking and baiting people all day, then, follows it with his "My wife is walking out on me..." stuff and people feel sorry for him, then he turns around and just attacks them in another threads.

Its all a game of keeping people on an never ending rollercoaster ride.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Just received this in a PM:

meow_173 said:
lol not that it really matters to me, but fooser gave me red rep (which i am assuming is bad rep) for expressing my opinon. what that means i dunno, but i thought i would pass it along
This is after he gone around whacking everyone until he has reached his limit for the day.

Fallon, maybe you can ask\tell him to stop. Whatever method works. The goal is to get him to stop whacking people every couple of days. Thx

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
he gave me bad rep today as well. Just said he missed me and I needed to be smacked. I really think he is pushing it. Maybe one more warning to abusing the system. A general post to hte community about abusing the system then a weeks ban if he does not comply

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Kaytee, he hit me as well along with many others. Not sure if he whacked Fallon or not, but I did noticed she gave him some good rep which increases his ability to give others negative reps.

The issue is that he is usng the rep system to play online games. I hope it clear that playing games attracts\encourages others in the forum who also want to use the forum as playground.

Fallon, what do you think?

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I don't think he need any further warnings, he has had too many already.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I seriously think one of us (not me I suck at it lol) needs to write a letter and display it with a sticky that talks about abusing the rep system. Why it is there, what it is for and the like. Heck if someone else writes it I'll post it.
Once we get it out then we can go further. Yes we have warned Fooser and others many times, but what can we do when we do not really have rules for the rep sytem

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Thanks Kaytee. I'll write it, but it would be best that you or fallon post it.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I gave him good rep because I thought he deserved it...I understand that he may be playing games but I will continue to give rep...good or bad...to those I think deserve it

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Fallon, the issue from the forum perspective is not about giving him good\bad rep, is it getting him to stop abusing the rep system. Any help in with that would be much appreciated, you seem to like him and if he's willing to cooperate anyone, it is with you. Thx :)

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
PM from Lissa. I asked her to see what she might be able to help fooser play nice:

Lissa said:
I have no control over Foos right now. All I know is that there have been some heavy pming that I haven't been a part of between him, mm, 1day and jrrsmom, and I haven't seen ANY of it. So I'm pissed. It's like they're throwing me out of the game. Jerks. I wanna play too! Foos doesn't even respond to my pms anymore. He doesn't answer his work phone and he won't respond to my e-mail either. He can go fuck himself with musicmom's stupid posts.