User: Meow...

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
She is starting to become a problem in the forum. She exhibiting similar hostile behavior as MM does. She feels the need to challenge the moderators decisions. We can't allow that to continue. No forum that I have ever seen allows the members to debate moderators in the forum. If she continues to openly challenge us we need to start deleting her posts and/or ban her. We can't continue allow more MM type of behavior. These types of personalities need tone it down, or we have to eject them from the forum. I am prepare to take these actions. Here is the PM I sent to meow:

jtee said:
Meow, when I, Kaytee, or Fallon are posting moderators comments as I have done today, you need to contact us privately if you have concerns about the actions we need to take on behalf of this forum. We can't allow our decisions turn into public debates. We want to hear your concerns, but you need to do so privately.

I know you think I am being hard on your friend, but the moderators are in agreement how to deal with him. As I told you previously, nothing that the moderators say to him directly offends him.

-JTee

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I missed what happened and have not read any of the threads, however I do agree with you at this point

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
jtee said:
Yesterday I asked you stop these kind of comments. You are not permitted to question the moderators decisions publicly.
Excuse me? I am not permitted to question decisions publically?? I am pretty sure i didn't question your "ruling", i am asking a general question that happens behind the scenes so that we may all have some light shed on to what happens when someone is banned. What is to happen if someone else was banned, i think we all deserve to know the process that happens.
Jtee i'm not trying to cause shit here, but the new rules came out #9 it was that we could not say anything bad of the mods. Which i am NOT. I am simply asking on behalf of the ENTIRE forum, the process in which what happens when someone is banned. Thats all. A simple we message people let the mknow is perfectly fine.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I copied meow's post here.

She's trolling. she's asking an endless series of questions that she could care less about. "What if someone does this....", "How about if someone then does...." and on and on an on. This a common Troll game where a troll proceeds to rat hole endlessly on a topic that they don't care about. It is about screwing with people. There is always one more question and they tend to get more and more trivil/absurd the longer it goes one.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
ok I see your point, but I don't really thing what she did was that bad. I think she is annoing lol, but we can tell them the process. I don't see the point personally because I tend to not try to break rules to see how far I can push it, ya know?

we willsee what happens next I suppose

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Kaytee, I am just pointing out she what she is doing. :)

I am going to ignore her going forward. I tried several times in PM to explain things, but she started to play me. Her questions are OK and there is nothing wrong with answering them if you want, I am just pointing out that she playing a troll game that will keep you busy forever answering her questions. The goal is to make a moderators to keep clarifying and clarifying and clarifying. It's up to you. :)

and BTW, the thread has several posts by her asking other questions. This one I included is just 1 example.