Vacation in Costa Rica...

jgomez65

PF Enthusiast
Mar 13, 2008
On Saturday, we'll be flying to Costa Rica for a 10 days vacation.
The kids are really excited as we'll spend a night next on a hotel that is at the base of an active volcano (Volcan Arenal). We are also planning to spend 3 days of the beach and visit a several other places
This will be their second time going to Costa Rica. If you have teens this is the place to go with them.

jgomez65

PF Enthusiast
Mar 13, 2008
Dadu2004 said:
That's awesome! I hope you all have a wonderful time! I know I'm certainly looking forward to my vaca in the dominican.
Are you staying in one of those all inclusive hotels in DR?

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
At least your just missing the rainy season. We have some test plots down there with a couple of Iowa State professors. My boss is headed down there in a few weeks.

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
jgomez65 said:
On Saturday, we'll be flying to Costa Rica for a 10 days vacation.
The kids are really excited as we'll spend a night next on a hotel that is at the base of an active volcano (Volcan Arenal). We are also planning to spend 3 days of the beach and visit a several other places
This will be their second time going to Costa Rica. If you have teens this is the place to go with them.

</SIZE>[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/B][/I]</I>[/COLOR]

luckylady7991

Mar 26, 2009
I went to Costa Rica for the 1st time in the summer! It is so beautiful! We also stayed right by the volcano Arenal. Beautiful site. I went zip-lining through the rain-forest there! What beaches are you going to go to/stay at?