vaccines public good or private profit?...

Gitti

PF Regular
Feb 9, 2008
I've asked myself this question a lot lately. Why do they keep adding more and more vaccines onto the schedule? Certainly kids of the '80 didn't even get 1/2 the amounts of shots that kids get now. That surely can't be good for the immune system? Especially not the shots that are against a bacteria. What happens to the void? It is filled by a stronger bacteria that's not in the vaccine.

Anyway, here is the site - http://insidevaccines.com/wordpress/?p=113

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
I think that vaccines started up as a truly good intention (even thought most of the VPDs were up to 90% eliminated by then due to better living conditions, better nutrition, soap, easy asses to water, refrigerators (before food was stored in cellars and was contaminated by rats and mice). So, even though it was an almost pointless good intention (since most of the diseases we had NOT have vaccine for declined at the same rate as well due to better living conditions), it still was a GOOD intention.
Things are different now though and now when vaccines is a multi-billion dollar market, it's all abot BIG FAT $$$$$$$.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Things are different now though and now when vaccines is a multi-billion dollar market, it's all abot BIG FAT $$$$$$$. [/quote]

THERE ARE NO MORE OUTBREAKS!!!!!!!!

lol

sheesh.

It's like all you see is the money people spend, and no disease....DUH...that's because the immunizations did their job!

If no one got the shots, then you'd start seeing outbreaks...is that what you want??

There was a time in history before immunizations ya know, and guess what happened? PEOPLE DIED.

Gitti

PF Regular
Feb 9, 2008
FooserX said:
No more outbreaks of measles. Well, there were some 9 kids who had measles and they tried to make a big deal out of it but I believe (or I hope) most intelligent people saw through that. I mean out of millions...

It's like all you see is the money people spend, and no disease....DUH...that's because the immunizations did their job!
No that is not fact. Fact is that most diseases declined BEFORE vaccines were introduced. Here is a chart that you can check out and we have called the CDC to make sure this chart is factual. It deals in how many kids died at a certain time due to the disease. You can never go by how many kids had the infection because then we could now argue we now have better diagnosing (or don't recognize the natural infection any longer)...

HealthSentinel.com

You can click on each chart and enlarge it.

If no one got the shots, then you'd start seeing outbreaks...is that what you want??
While the polio vaccine was sold in the U.S. Europe as a whole refused the vaccine, did not buy any, and England outlawed it after they had purchased a large supply.
Ironically polio fell at the same rate as in the U.S. And as you know they are also both polio free.

There was a time in history before immunizations ya know, and guess what happened? PEOPLE DIED.
And people still die and always will.
We have replaced simple infections such as chicken pox, mumps and measles and rubella with ADHD, speech delay, autism, childhood cancer, leukemia, juv. diabetes, juv. rheumatism.
Those are autoimmune disorders that previous generations had never seen in children. It is a trade off.

Those children who are allowed to have simple childhood infections prime their immune system so that they are immune to autoimmune problems.

If you ever really research vaccines you will see that they bring us a lot of suffering. Just looking at the ingredients alone will tell you that those carcinogenic and neurological toxins can't be good when injected into a healthy immune system.

But I am not here to argue. I am merely stating facts.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
FooserX said:
Fooser, I'm tired repeating you the same thing again and again, so I'll say it ONE LAST TIME and in the future, please don't waste my time with the same question again and again!

You are right, there are almost no outbreaks. However, there are no outbreaks equally among diseases we have vaccines for and those that we do NOT. The diseases we do NOT (or did not until very recently) have vaccines for declined at the SAME RATE like those we do have vaccines for.
By the time almost all vaccines even got to the picture, the diseased declined by 80-90%.
So, vaccines are NOT the ones to take the credit for almost no outbreaks we have by any means.
Those diseases that have outbreaks (for example, whooping cough) still have outbreaks (and quite a lot of them) among vaccinated kids all the time!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
These two are neighbors and live in the same compound remember so let her and Yulia work this one out. Even though they could probably walk next door or go to the community house and discuss this garbage.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Gitti, where do you live? I would like to "discuss this garbage" in person if it's not a five hour flight LOL!
Musicmom, most of your comments are so ridicules, I don't even know what to say...are you 13 or something?!
[/COLOR]

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Yulia, do you not remember saying you already KNEW her and she's from YOUR neighborhood? You forget easily.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
fallon, could you please clean this post a bit from this kindergaden level pictures garbage. It's a good thread and let's keep it nice and clean ;) .
Lissa, if you have nothing to say on the subject, perhaps you should just skip it. You will look much smarter and more mature this way ;) .

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
musicmom said:
Yulia, do you not remember saying you already KNEW her and she's from YOUR neighborhood? You forget easily.
I knew her from another mothering forum, yes. have no idea where she lives though. but I appreciate your paranoia.[/COLOR]

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
You will look much smarter and more mature this way ;) .[/quote]

Will that make you love me again? :)

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
<r><QUOTE author="Lissa;35628"><s>
Lissa said:
</s>Will that make you love me again? <E>:)</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>
<br/>
&lt;COLOR color="maroon"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;oh, honey, trust me we would be a BAD match &lt;E&gt;;)&lt;/E&gt; .&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="maroon"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;but that doesn’t mean the right person for you isn’t out there &lt;E&gt;;)&lt;/E&gt; .&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;/r&gt;