vaccines public good or private profit?...

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I knew her from another mothering forum, yes. have no idea where she lives though. but I appreciate your paranoia.[/COLOR][/quote]
NOt paranoid dear, you just act like you don't know her. She followed you here didn't she? We are not stupid Yulia. You need back up because you do post garbage.

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
I can only sit and not post back for so long.

Lissa's Childhood troll toy mirrors your inadequate ability to spell Kindergarten, and the lack of stability in your posts. People in Glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
The diseases we do NOT (or did not until very recently) have vaccines for declined at the SAME RATE like those we do have vaccines for. [/B]
By the time almost all vaccines even got to the picture, the diseased declined by 80-90%.
![/quote]

Are you trying to say that with no vaccines, the human body will natural become immune to these diseases?

You would risk your kid's health on that when you know for a fact there is a vaccine available?

PS - Lissa, Yules totally burned you on this thread. lol

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
FooserX said:
Are you trying to say that with no vaccines, the human body will natural become immune to these diseases?
Fooser, do you even know how to read?! That is completely and totally NOT what I said. Try to read again...

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Fooser, do you even know how to read?! That is completely and totally NOT what I said. Try to read again...[/quote]
Why must you be a snot?<EMOJI seq="1f615">:confused:</EMOJI>