Valentines Day...

DaleNumber3

PF Regular
Jan 18, 2009
ct
So what do the females here like that is done for them on valentines day. I want to make this one really good since we have a semi newborn and my sister is going to babysit that night and the night before if we do something for the weekend and i need some good ideas and want to see what females here have liked in the past.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
with 2 young kids she would probably like a couple days at a hotel. Or send her to the spa for the afternoon, then take her out for a nice dinner

DaleNumber3

PF Regular
Jan 18, 2009
ct
That is very good i might try to get a hotel with a spa in it or near it and then i can just chill/relax until she finishes.

Lady Karen

PF Enthusiast
Jan 25, 2009
Ohio
Since it was a VALENTINE'S DAY PARTI that brought my husband & I together and all we usually go out for dinner & then come home & remember back 32 years ago on the night we met ... so it is always a lot of fun and sometimes I get him a single long stem red rose to show my love for him !! :)

LilNiko

Jan 23, 2009
california
Flowers are still popular. I like when flowers are delivered to me. I'm a college student and had flowers delivered to my class before. Everyone was staring at me and the flowers. Any gentlemen here going to have flowers delivered to their love's job, home, etc.? I'm thinking about sending flowers to my mothers job for V-Day. Thinking about these.....what do you think?

http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Teleflora/229175_ENV?&hei=300&wid=274&fmt=jpeg&qlt=80,0&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bilin&op_usm=1.0,0.5,1.0,0&iccEmbed=0&layer=1&opac=0&layer=2&opac=55[/URL]

gr8mom

PF Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Texas
Flowers and chocolates, a night out at a restaurant without the kiddos, Or just talking all night like we used to do before our lives were so hectic.

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
heck i'd settle for hubby volunteering to do things around the house for one day.

yep, though the flowers, dinner and a movie w/out kids, or a nice piece of jewelry are always good too.

gregjohn1229

PF Enthusiast
Jan 8, 2009
DD birthday is on v-day so it is hard to do anything with the DW because we will be at the dreaded chuckie cheese on v-day but, for the night i will have some candles lit around the bedroom and bathroom/ Bubble bath waiting. Rosepedals on the bed and some barry white on the stereo. ohh and i forget the massage oils

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
gregjohn1229 said:
DD birthday is on v-day so it is hard to do anything with the DW because we will be at the dreaded chuckie cheese on v-day but, for the night i will have some candles lit around the bedroom and bathroom/ Bubble bath waiting. Rosepedals on the bed and some barry white on the stereo. ohh and i forget the massage oils
haha, sounds very nice but also like you might be setting your self up for some disappointment, she's no where near the 6 weeks you have to wait after having a baby :eek:

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
just pickin' at ya. i don't think we did either. no shame in not waiting.
its more along the lines of some folks can't wait at least until the mom has finished with the messy side of things... yuk! lol..

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
16th ave. said:
just pickin' at ya. i don't think we did either. no shame in not waiting.
its more along the lines of some folks can't wait at least until the mom has finished with the messy side of things... yuk! lol..
I had a friend who was preggo again by her 6 week check up :eek: I think I would have died if it were me

gregjohn1229

PF Enthusiast
Jan 8, 2009
fallon said:
haha, sounds very nice but also like you might be setting your self up for some disappointment, she's no where near the 6 weeks you have to wait after having a baby :eek:
i know that it is not going to be anything but, a massage and possibly some strip poker. She is really bad at poker:D