Vegetarian...

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
So,my 6 year old announced Sunday that she is going to be a vegetarian.

Anyone want to make bets on how long this will last?

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
hannah's mommy said:
Well I am making pot roast. I told her I don't mind if she is a vegetarian but I will not make her any special meals.
how funny :) let us know how she does

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
My six year old told me in the car the other day she wanted to be a veterinarian and NOT the kind that eats only vegetables. lmao. Your story reminded me of that.
Tell me how she does. My kids could totally go without meat and only eat veggies. I guess it's a kid thing.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
A daughter of my husbands cousin announced it pretty much at the same age your son did. She is 12 now and is still a vegetarian.[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/COLOR]

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
I tried to be one at 11, it lasted a few days. Then I gave in to some chicken lol. I've never tried it again. I enjoy all kinds of food too much!!!

Potroast sounds good. Mmmm.

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
A daughter of my husbands cousin announced it pretty much at the same age your son did. She is 12 now and is still a vegetarian.[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/COLOR][/quote]

I have a daughter, not a son, lol.

Her name is Hannah.

I wouldn't care one bit if she did decide to be a vegetarian. I refuse to fight with her about food.

But I knew it wouldn't last.....her favorite food is a chicken patty for crying out loud!