Very Long Time !!!...

Lady Karen

PF Enthusiast
Jan 25, 2009
Ohio
Hello All ... Well, I am sorry ... very sorry that I have not been around much so much has been going on and I have not had much time to myself ... well, if I do get time ... it means doing other things offline ... so here is a quick run down of what is new with me ... since I was in last:</SIZE>[/FONT]
</SIZE>[/FONT]
01. Celebrated my 31st Wedding Anniversary ... April 1st and then went away for the weekend w/ husband and had a good time too.</SIZE>[/FONT]
</SIZE>[/FONT]
02. My daughter had her 2nd month Anniversary w/ her boyfriend &amp; they are so very happy &amp; have been spending a lot of time together &amp; she spent Easter with his family &amp; had a good time. This weekend we are meeting his folks &amp; taking them out for dinner ... <U>NO NOTHING SERIOUS YET</U> ... just having dinner &amp; getting to know them.</SIZE>[/FONT]
</SIZE>[/FONT]
03. Keeping busy with work which is no stop !!!</SIZE>[/FONT]
</SIZE>[/FONT]
04. Getting ready for a mini trip next month as my oldest son is graduates from college w/ his bachelor degree so it is going to be a busy time for us.</SIZE>[/FONT]
</SIZE>[/FONT]
So, that about wraps it up for right now ... I will do my best to come back and see all of you again soon !!!</SIZE>[/FONT]
[/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT]

:wubclub: :wubclub: :wubclub:

Lady Karen

PF Enthusiast
Jan 25, 2009
Ohio
<CENTER>
:wubclub: :wubclub: :wubclub: thank you much :wubclub: :wubclub: :wubclub:</SIZE>[/FONT]​
</CENTER>

Lady Karen

PF Enthusiast
Jan 25, 2009
Ohio
</SIZE>2nd month anniversary - wow! lol</SIZE>[/quote]<i>[/FONT]</i>
</SIZE>[/FONT]
:D :D YES ... it very special for her because the fact that my DAUGHTER has never had a boyfriend or had anyone pay attention to her so this means a lot to me to be able to share it with eveyone !!! :D :D </SIZE>[/FONT]
</SIZE>[/FONT]
</SIZE>don't be rude</SIZE>[/quote]<i>[/FONT]</i>
</SIZE>[/FONT]
{{ HUGS }} thank you much Fallon for stepping up &amp; helping me out here as I said ... this means a lot to me for my daughter to be happy with her boyfriend !!!</SIZE>[/FONT]