Vindication!!!!!...

budnkota

PF Fanatic
Mar 28, 2008
Indiana
A few months back, I said something about putting info on a website so I didn't have to deal with the psycho ex (against whom there is a restraining order). I got a reaction that greatly suprised me.

But yesterday, THAT was EXACTLY what my attorney told me I needed to do. I did not mention it. She, as we were walking, told me that was what I needed to so.

budnkota

PF Fanatic
Mar 28, 2008
Indiana
exactly. because he likes to create a damn if you do, damned if you don't situation. The first time I DON'T let him know something he decides he should have known, he'll throw a tizzy - yet he's refused to provide info about exactly what he does want to know....

if I put it all on line, he can access himself, without me having to directly contact him. if he looks at the site, he can pick and choose what he does and doesn't read and can't complain that anybody is "harassing him" (which is what he claims is being done when I inform him of events at Ry's school, etc). If he doesn't look at it and misses out on something - it's his own dang fault.