Vitamin B12...

Gerry

Banned
Apr 8, 2013
<FONT font="Georgia">Every day people the world over take vitamins supplements with their meals. vitamin and minerals are so important for body composition. Like vitamin B12 is so important for body. It is responsible for the smooth functioning of several critical body processes. It is essential for healthy skin, hair, and nails. It helps in cell reproduction and constant renewal of the skin.

jollysmith123

Banned
Jun 5, 2012
La Quinta,CA
I too believe that Vitamin B12 is very beneficiary for the health whether it be for young and old , and everyone in between. It very helpful in combating asthma in children, has shown promise against HIV in adults, and has helped the elderly to sharpen their mind growth. It is being stated by Experts it helps in treating mental symptoms are treated within six months of onset, many of the symptoms disappear or mental clarity improves.

sheikho

Banned
Aug 13, 2014
Hey..
Every day people the world over take vitamins supplements with their meals. vitamin and minerals are so important for body composition. Like vitamin B12 is so important for body. It is responsible for the smooth functioning of several critical body processes. It is essential for healthy skin, hair, and nails. It helps in cell reproduction and constant renewal of the skin.
[/COLOR][/quote]
I am quite agree with this ..vitamin and minerals are equally important for healthy body and mind..

Palomita

Banned
Jan 1, 2014
Sofia, Bulgaria
Vitamins, minerals and do not forget protein!

Try to obtain such vitamins in natural way - I advise you as an expert.

Eat fruits and vegetables they contain the most vitamins.

If you are not a vegetarian variety of different meat - beef, chicken, pork!

Eat more fish, it is very healthy.

Last edited:

Dan_Bukowski

Mar 14, 2015
Connecticut
I am on the B12 train mainly because I am a vegan and there is limited amounts of B12 in plant based foods. If you are a meat eater, take inventory of how much you eat. If you are a sporadic meat eater then a B12 supplement may be in the cards for you.