We love you Xero!...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Jesus Christ I ambgone for one day and it starts up? I have been on every hour all week and nothing ugh!

Well everyone is right we love you, I won't forgive. Sorry. But if it ends then that is all I will say. When it comes to you zero I am a momma bear, I have adored you from almost day one!

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
You asked us not to reply with anything negative, so I'll keep my thoughts to myself (not that its easy!). Beyond that I'll just say that I'm glad you're sticking around. Had you gone, it would have been a majour loss for the forum. I've often wondered how you got to be so wise, so young...

PS: How the hell is this your fault? He trolled the forum - you banned him, that's your job, isn't it? Unless I missed something, I say its his fault for trolling in the first place... :rolleyes:

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
mom2many said:
Jesus Christ I ambgone for one day and it starts up? I have been on every hour all week and nothing ugh!

Well everyone is right we love you, I won't forgive. Sorry. But if it ends then that is all I will say. When it comes to you zero I am a momma bear, I have adored you from almost day one!
legit!

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
I have no idea what is going on, but I can certainly agree with the topic! I totally dig you Xero and I too often wonder how you got so wise so young. There would be a huge hole in this forum if you ever left it.....so no matter what happens, please never leave!!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
mom2many said:

lol I know, it was funny I was wondering where you were at cause you're usually online that time of night. :p Don't worry though, I was online thankfully and we worked it out so there's no need for him and I to have a problem anymore. Forgiveness isn't necessary, I just don't want anything said that will spark a fire. You know? And I have always adored you too, you're like my internet mom if I could have one LOL.

superman said:
what the hell happened.. xeros epic man!
Epic, is like one of my favorite words lol. Thanks superman. :D

singledad said:
You asked us not to reply with anything negative, so I'll keep my thoughts to myself (not that its easy!). Beyond that I'll just say that I'm glad you're sticking around. Had you gone, it would have been a majour loss for the forum. I've often wondered how you got to be so wise, so young...

PS: How the hell is this your fault? He trolled the forum - you banned him, that's your job, isn't it? Unless I missed something, I say its his fault for trolling in the first place... :rolleyes:
I know its not easy, and I appreciate that. Like I said, I don't want any sparks to fuel a fire haha. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere! I would miss you guys too much. :D You guys are funny saying I'm wise. I don't see it! :p But I feel special when you say it.

I say its "my fault" because to start with, after banning him a couple of times, he PMed me kind of picking a fight. Instead of just "walking" away, like a mature adult, I replied in a like manner and egged him on. This ended in the things he was doing, although I gave up after probably the 3rd PM I sent him when things started getting scary, I still could have easily left it alone and ignored what he said and just moved on but you know me. Sometimes I don't keep my mouth shut when I should. NOT saying it was okay for him to do or say what he did, but I'm just saying it may have been avoided if I hadn't been immature.

stjohnjulie said:
I have no idea what is going on, but I can certainly agree with the topic! I totally dig you Xero and I too often wonder how you got so wise so young. There would be a huge hole in this forum if you ever left it.....so no matter what happens, please never leave!!
Aw! Thanks Julie, you make me feel important or something. :eek: hehe but I totally dig you too!! :)

I really appreciate everybody's support. It brightens my day for sure. :)