We made a dream come true!...

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Make a wish foundation and a few friends of mine helped to make a little girls dream come true. This was way too cute so I had to share.
This is a 14 year old girls who had a brain condition. She seems to have cerebral palsy of some sort. Keyanna (the rock star) started out her day at Macy having her make up done by MAC and then rushed to glamour shots then into her pink stretch limo. She was greeted by about a hundred people who welcomed her with cheers and claps.
A good friend of mine donated her services and her band to help this little girl to get on stage and sing a few songs "rockstar, and a few hannah montana songs" I thought it was so sweet of my friend because it had to been at least 110 degrees on stage and close to 98 outside (yes this was all outside on black pavement) and they put the young girl on stage with no assistance, no walker. So my friend had to physically hold up a 12 year old girl while she jumped and boogied. I kinda felt bad because you could tell my friend wasn't sure what to do for the childs safety. All in all it was great and her dreams really did come true.
She was whisked away to a luxery hotel where her every command will be met.

Funny things is my children were right at the stage helping the young girl with her courage and to greet her with smiles.

Here's Keyanna's web site you can check out a few pics and stories.
Keyanna - Rock Star

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
That was such a great thing to do, Sha', and you must be so proud of your kids for helping! :)

:award:

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I try. ;) Thank you. My children seen how special it was to the little girl and it made my day to help out. I love make a wish.