We moved!!!...

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
Sorry I was MIA for a bit, we just moved, woohoo!!!
We had been wanting to move for awhile, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE our new house, except for the super-steep driveway, lol. It is SO much bigger than our old house, about an extra 1000 sq ft - and we really needed the extra space. It's 1-1/2 stories, but w/ a finished basement. Upstairs there's 2 bedrooms, a full bath, and a landing. Main floor has living/dining/family/kitchen, master bedroom & master bath, another bedroom and a full hall bath. Basement has a media room, 5th bedroom, full bath, a second family room, a second kitchen, and LOTS of closets! I don't know how I'm going to clean it all!!! But we are SO happy we got this place!
And now that we're here, we're going to TTC - I started my Provera today! This will be month 13 of not preventing so I am getting antsy, lol.

Here's some pics of the new place!
(These are from the listing, not our furniture)

Outside

Family room/kitchen

Dining room/family room/part of kitchen

Finished basement

Patio/yard

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Oh my gosh its GORGEOUS!!! I love it!! I am so jealous!! :D And trust me, I have seen much worse driveways lol. At least you don't have to worry about flooding? haha But seriously, that house is really nice. I bet Hannah totally loves it? Good luck TTC, I can't wait to here about you getting preggers again. :) What is Provera, is that like a fertility type of treatment?

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
Thanks Xero! I am just so in love with it! The driveway is worse than it looks in that pic, they totally took it at an angle or something. It is seriously like a 45 degree angle. And Hannah does love it. Megan too - she thinks it is SO fun to go in the basement and just run around.

Provera is a hormone (progesterone) that regulates my cycles. Without it, I will go like 90+ days without having a period (sorry if that's TMI!!!) so it makes it hard to track anything, plus it is likely I don't ovulate. Last time I took it with Megan, and was pregnant in 3 months, so hopefully that happens again - or sooner!!!

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm sure you are just going to love it love it!

If you want to see steep....come to St. John :) That would be considered a small gentle slope :D But I see what you mean...you probably have a tricky time parking in the garage. Need enough gas to get you up, but not so much you can't stop yourself when you get to the top.

Incogneato

PF Fanatic
Feb 9, 2011
That is a beautiful home and I'm sure your children will enjoy growing up in it. Make it a place to have a life full of wonderful memories!

gillypkk

Feb 16, 2011
Scotland
i want to come live with you!!! that is like a dream house for me!!

ive just got a 2 bed 1 bath council house here but its home! not enough storage space though :(