Weight and Height...

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
Do you guys know of any websites or guides around for average weight and heights for kids?

Merrifox

Aug 13, 2008
I did a google search on "average weight height children" and this is the link I liked most ---

Are these Child Growth Charts superior to others?

If you don't like this one, try doing that google and pick one that is more to your liking :)

If you're truly worried your child is having growth issues, though, I recommend talking to your doctor - my son's doctor has discussed this with me, and shown me charts, and tells me why he's okay where he's at :) (he's very short...I think he'll take after my mom who is only 4'9" hehe)

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
It's not really for me. Long story short...I know of a three year old girl that weighs 60 lbs.

Nikita

PF Fanatic
Jun 10, 2008
London, ON
Wow, that does sound really big. My boy is pretty tall for his age and he's around 36lbs. He'll be 3 in sept.

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
It's a relative of a friend. Her daughter just turned 3 in June and she's wearing between a size 7/8 in clothes. I have no idea how tall she is but yes she is large. She isn't the extremely obese that you see on Maury Povich but she large.

My daughter who is 18 months just went to the doctor this morning and she weighs 25 lbs which is average. So yeah...I feel bad for her.