Weird N Wild Creatures...

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
I posted about this yesterday in a thread, but thought it deserved its own space:

http://www.weirdnwildcreatures.com/intro/index.php

We saw some free samples of these in a National Geograthic Kids magazine, and ordered the free cards. They are SO gorgeous and well done. They come in packs of three (each pack maybe has 10 or so cards) in the mail every few weeks. My son loves going to the mailbox with me everyday because he's looking for more cards.

Anyway, the front of these cards have really cool artwork of animals, and the back has actual photos and small drawings/stories of the animals. It also has lots of fun facts about the creature, like camoflauge, defense tactics, etc.

I think these make an excellent gift for a boy (maybe a girl?) because they are just cool looking, and once they learn to read they can learn a ton about the animal kingdom.

I didn't think the $22 per set was all that much...but now that I add them all up...lol...we've probably spent more than $200 on it. lol...whoops.

Anyway, I recommend these for kids :) They're lots of fun, and a great way to share some educational time with your son.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
The little trading cards are like...the Pokemon/Magic style. It's a game.

We kinds throw those off to the side because they are so small, but it would be fun I guess to play with.

The big cards are what we like.