Welcome Good Wolf to the Mod Staff!...

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
<r>Just one question. Why would you make a person a moderator after saying such derrogatory things like this? And then posting an offensive photograph of someone that is mentally retarded like it's a joke? <br/>
<br/>
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;QUOTE author="Good Wolf"&gt;&lt;s&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;SIZE size="4"&gt;Is it really that big of a deal Lissa? This is an online forum. No one is forced to participate. While I understand your grievance with them allowing supermario to stay on the forum I disagree with your complaint regarding them banning Fooser. &lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
Fooser is rude to members, he instigates drama on purpose, and more importantly he thinks it is funny to joke around about incest and pedophilia. If you’re going to take issue with supermario then why wouldn't you also be disgusted by his comments? Quite frankly based on his absence after being banned I'm convinced that he really doesn't care about being banned and this has just turned into a crusade for you. &lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
He gets banned from the forum and you retaliate by 'recruiting' as many members as you can from this forum to go to the other one. You joke about killing this forum and even ask people why they are still posting here. You even went as far as to create a thread over there stating how much better that forum is than this one. &lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
Why are you here? Isn't it easier to just go somewhere that you already agree with the policies and management as opposed to 'fighting the system' in a place that you are obviously not happy? &lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
Is it just a matter of getting what you want and if you don't the forum will pay the consciences? &lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
That is the impression I get when I stand back and look at the big picture. &lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
This probably came off as rude but I'm sick of seeing you try and manipulate the management and members of this board. All your buddies are on the other forum so that can't be a valid reason as to why you would come back here. I'm sincerely curious as to why you choose to continue your campaign instead of just moving on.&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt; &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>[/quote]<FONT font="Times New Roman"><SIZE size="150">&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/QUOTE&gt;&lt;i&gt;
</SIZE>&lt;/i&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<FONT font="Times New Roman">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;SIZE size="4"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="150">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;e&gt;
</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;SIZE size="4"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="150">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt; &lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;QUOTE author="Good Wolf;60791"&gt;&lt;s&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;SIZE size="4"&gt;Lissa,&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;e&gt;[/quote]
Good Wolf said:
</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;
[/FONT]
Good Wolf said:
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<FONT font="Times New Roman">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;SIZE size="4"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="150">&lt;/s&gt;Your profile stated something along the lines of this;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="4"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="150">&lt;/s&gt;I will not be a part of a forum that allows pedaphiles to post and bans innocent members. You also linked the new forum in your profile. &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="4"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="150">&lt;/s&gt;The other forum;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="4"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="150">&lt;/s&gt;You created a thread entitled;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;URL url="&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/U&gt;&lt;i&gt;[/COLOR][/FONT]&lt;/i&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/URL]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<FONT font="Times New Roman">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;SIZE size="4"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="150">&lt;/s&gt;Under Fooser's intro thread&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="4"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="150">&lt;/s&gt;There is also a post were you comments that you can't believe someone is still posting here but I can't find it. &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="4"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="150">&lt;/s&gt;I'm sure there is other stuff on there that goes along with 'the words I put in your mouth' but I don't have the patience to look for it.&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>
<FONT font="Times New Roman"><SIZE size="150">&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/QUOTE&gt;&lt;i&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/i&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="4"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="150">&lt;/s&gt;&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt; &lt;br/&gt;
&lt;SIZE size="4"&gt;&lt;s&gt;<SIZE size="150">&lt;/s&gt;I'm just not getting this at all. Good Wolf has made false accusations against me and hasn't even apologized. And now he is a moderator? Please explain the logistics. Let me guess, he nominated himself? &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;/r&gt;

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Friggen apologize GW and let's have a beer and a shot, and then another shot and then a few more shots. ??? Yes????

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
musicmom said:
Friggen apologize GW and let's have a beer and a shot, and then another shot and then a few more shots. ??? Yes????
ugh... I'm too old for shots. Can we get girly drinks? I'm partial to the blue and coconut ones.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Sirk said:
ugh... I'm too old for shots. Can we get girly drinks? I'm partial to the blue and coconut ones.
Girly drinks are too fattening. Let's just cut to the chase and get hammered! No fillers.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
I will always apologize when I'm wrong which is more often then I would like but anyone that is true to themselves can say the same thing.

I won't apologize to Lissa but I will squash it. I would love to see her start contributing to the forum again.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Good Wolf said:
I will always apologize when I'm wrong which is more often then I would like but anyone that is true to themselves can say the same thing.

I won't apologize to Lissa but I will squash it. I would love to see her start contributing to the forum again.
Wow :(

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Good Wolf said:

You made me look like a :censored: villain and I'm supposed to come back and pretend that everything is fine. You were wrong and it was uncalled for.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
You wouldn't apologize for something you knew you weren't wrong about either man. Your just as stubborn as I am.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
There were plenty of other people to put up as moderators. You would have been my very last nominee. How about someone that's been here a little longer? How about Teresa? Trina? Ari2? Why you?

Please, DO NOT call me man. I am a woman.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
GW was my first choice as well as the others you mentioned...we are very happy to have him here and I really think this whole thing needs to be dropped.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
&lt;r&gt;&lt;QUOTE author="Lissa;61918"&gt;&lt;s&gt;
Lissa said:
&lt;/s&gt;You made me look like a &lt;E&gt;:censored:&lt;/E&gt; villain and I'm supposed to come back and pretend that everything is fine. You were wrong and it was uncalled for.&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/QUOTE&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Arial"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Who cares if he painted you to be a villain? Revel in being the bad girl! It’s hot! &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;/r&gt;

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Lissa, GW has always been good to you. So you two pissed on each others parade, lets move on. I would have personally chosen Ari.
I'm fine with GW for now........until he ticks me off. hahaha