What are the essential things that parents should know while taking their kids outdoors during COVID-19?

Peadlead

May 25, 2020
Hello everyone,
Yesterday, my kid was gliding up the stairs; suddenly, he fell down, and his tooth got chipped off. The injured area was bleeding, and he started crying out with pain. I immediately placed a small piece of ice on the injured area and gave him a pain killer. After some time, he got some relief from the pain and started playing again. Specific treatment for an injured tooth must be determined by a dentist. So, I'm thinking of taking him to family dentistry in Whitby. But I'm worried about taking him out during this pandemic situation. What are the essential things that parents should know while taking their kids outdoors during COVID-19?

Klissop

Jun 30, 2020
I know that children can also get infected with this viros, so I try to remind my children as often as possible of how important it's to maintain social distance and personal hygiene. In addition, I began to look for really working means to increase immunity and the body's resistance to various infections, for example, such as described here https://vssmt.net/ . It seems to me that it's really effective, because my children used to be often sick, but now they are in excellent health. This product has a natural composition so I wasn't worried that it could harm my children.

schneiderellie

Jul 13, 2021
I’m taking my baby out for walks once every day because we don’t have a garden or any outdoor space and like all children, he needs exercise and fresh air. During these walks, we are very careful to observe social distancing protocol. We are lucky to live within a short walk of the beach, so it’s easy to keep our distance from others. I do not take him to the shops or anywhere else at the moment. Social outings are of course completely out of the question.