What are the negative effects of career conversations?...

Robertgew

Jul 10, 2020
Hi there, I believe that the negative effects of career conversations depends on the right time and method of having one.
Any career conversation may end up in a negative way when had without a thought process or proper research. The idea of having a career conversation is to be aware and to guide the other person in the right career direction.
The following may lead to a negative career conversation experience:
<UL>[ul]
<LI>[li]Lack of time - one must never rush a career conversation. This should be given enough thought and time.[/li]</LI>
<LI>[li]Research - a career conversation is not a one-sided conversation. One must have thorough knowledge about what they are going to talk about. Research plays a major role here.[/li]</LI>
<LI>[li]Right age - having a career conversation at an early age is the most suitable thing to do, but for most of us who have this conversation much later in life need to understand the importance of it.[/li]</LI>
[/ul]</UL>
When I say have a conversation early, that doesn’t mean you decide a career for your child at an early age. This must in intervals, one must have a healthy career conversation on regular intervals, not overdo it, but be cautious.
To learn more about the 4 tips to start a conversation with your child in the video.
<YOUTUBE id="G5MpOm5qjx8">https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&amp;v=G5MpOm5qjx8</YOUTUBE>
I hope this was helpful.
Please feel free to drop a comment if you’d like to have a conversation about this. I’d be more than happy to discuss this.
Cheers :)