What are you doing for Spring Break?...

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
That sounds great Kim.
Wish I knew what a 32' Class A is though.lol

We usually vacation in the Fall months. We just like that time of year better. For spring we will be cleaning, painting and restoring much of this old house and yard. lol Than we have our big family BBQ!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
That's awesome! I think my son would like to go camping too. :)

Well, for starters, I am having a baby! lol. As for everything else, I think it will mostly be the same as every other summer, you know like going to the park, going to the beach, going to the local fairs/carnivals, and watching fireworks in my mom's back yard (she lives behind the race track and they do fireworks every saturday!). I think one thing we might for sure be doing differently this summer, would be taking Eli fishing for the first time. DH really wants to do that. I am so excited for summer to finally be here - so tired of snow!!! lol

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
Nancy, it is an RV. Class A is the kind that looks like a bus, with the flat front. A class c is the kind that has that overhangy thing on the front.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Oh why did I think you said summer??? lol you said spring break, like when the kids get off school and stuff. Well I'm not too sure about that, but at least you know what I'll be doing with my summer! lol

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
A RV trip sounds fun! Always wanted to do that. Too afraid to drive them though.

I will be watching other people enjoy their spring break. And hopefully selling lots of jewelry! :) We get a lot of families this time of year. So I will likely be wiping sticky finger prints off the glass in the store all day long.

Xero, we took Ilo fishing for the first time last weekend. He didn't catch anything :) Probably because he didn't have a line in the water....but maybe not, since I had a line in the water and didn't catch anything either. Sure lost a lot of bait though! I love to fish. Even if I don't catch anything. We use hand lines down here. I love to fish that way. More fun than a pole. You can feel every little nibble on your line. And casting out is fun too.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Julie - Eli will LOVE going fishing, I just know it! Even if we don't catch anything. But if we do catch anything, I can only imagine the look he will get on his face - it will be priceless! haha