What do you love about your children?...

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
I made a list.

1. I love how he brings me toys to play with while I'm in the bath tub.

2. I love how he walks up to a stranger and smiles for no reason.

3. I love that he follows me around wherever I go, even to the bathroom.

4. I love it when he brings me nasty things out of the garbage and off the carpet just to tell me that it's "icky".

5. I love his laugh. It is the best sound in the world.

6. I love the look he gives me when I show him Red Vine licorice.

7. I love that he doesn't know English and yet he still can mouth off to his mommy. lol

8. I love how he gets mad at his toys and yells at them.

9. I love how he thinks all animals are dogs or "bow bows".

10. I love his kisses and hugs.

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Thats a pretty terrific list Lissa. The new pictures in the tent are adorable.

I love that my son makes me feel like the prettiest girl in the world.

We I get dressed up to go out he'll look at me almost in awe...bat his eyelashes, tilt his head coyly, and smile.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
1dayatatime said:
We I get dressed up to go out he'll look at me almost in awe...bat his eyelashes, tilt his head coyly, and smile.

Awwwwwww.

SpitNCobra13

PF Fanatic
Oct 21, 2007
Upper Midwest
Xander isn't my son, but he sees me twice a week and his dad twice a year, if that, so I think of him a lot like a son. Anyway.....

1.) I think my favorite part is the random, spontaneous hugs that he will give, in the middle of a day, for no apparent reason.

2.) His smile

3.) His laugh

4.) His amazing creativity, and how smart he is!

5.) How trusting he is, even with all the broken promises from his dad, and the fact that he never sees his dad.

6.) His energy level!

Hes a regular old cutie!

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
SpitNCobra13 said:
Xander isn't my son, but he sees me twice a week and his dad twice a year, if that, so I think of him a lot like a son. Anyway.....

1.) I think my favorite part is the random, spontaneous hugs that he will give, in the middle of a day, for no apparent reason.

2.) His smile

3.) His laugh

4.) His amazing creativity, and how smart he is!

5.) How trusting he is, even with all the broken promises from his dad, and the fact that he never sees his dad.

6.) His energy level!

Hes a regular old cutie!

Great list Cobra. Real creative!

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
I'll make a list for each child! :)

Alenya:

Singing her songs while slurring or missing some words on accident.

Trying to tickle me or her daddy.

Finishing her drink and saying "More please!"

Getting a blanket, diaper, wipes for her sister.

Winkles her little nose to be funny.

She nurses her kitty.

Kaitlyn:

She talks to me whenever I'm not holding her.

Holding my breast while she nurses.

Smiles whenever I talk to her back.

When she sucks her thumb while sleeping. *It's a hate love thing for me.*

Follows me with her eyes whenever I walk around.

When my husband holds her she stares at me like, "Why aren't you holding me, Mommy?"

And that's just to name a few. Of course I love everything about my girls though. :) Even whenever one throws her toothbrush in the bathtub......:eek:

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
Lissa said:
LOL

I'd like to see a picture of that.
OMG I've been trying FOREVER to get a picture of it!!!!!!! Everytime we get out the camara she stops. One time we got pictures and go figure the card isn't in the camera!!!!

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
fallon said:
I love that I never stop learning with them...it's always new and always amazing

I agree.

We signed up for these super cool animal cards from National Geographic...

http://www.weirdnwildcreatures.com/intro/prodshot.php

(not spamming, but I think they are just the coolest thing ever for a kid)

Each card has lots of fun facts and details about each animal...and most have this really...somewhat morbid...drawing of the animals attacking/killing people/other animals. It's funny, and my son loves that part.

Anyway, I'm learning all kinds of fun new facts with my son. We enjoy doing them together while I'm taking a dump.

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
I love the fact that I actually THINK about how I act now. Yeah I know I should have been doing that before but now I really think "Man, do I want her to act like that."

She has influenced me so much in just a year.

I love that when I tell her to say "Mama" she says "Ba-ba." I guess I'm just milk bags to her.

I love how when you say "dance-dance" she shakes her booty.

I love when I ask her if she pooped she shakes her head yes.

I love how she blows me kisses everyday when I drop her off at the baby sitter's but still cries cause I'm leaving(I know, it sounds weird).

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
I love how Hannah's laugh is completely infectious.
I love how she knows more big words than my boss.
I love how she will believe anything I say.
I love how she looks innocently at me with wide eyes when we're running late in the morning and asks "It's not my fault we're late, is it mommy?" (It never is. I am just not a happy morning person. And then I am even more late because I get to slow down and give her a great big hug, thus making me even more late, but yet another thing I love - her gigantic hugs!)

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Cameron - I love the maturity in him. I love how he knows how to take control of a situation that needs to be handled. I love that even though he's a "big boy", he's still not too old to tell Mom he loves her.

Kaylynn - I love the fact that she takes no crap. That someone can try to mess with her, but she's not putting up with it. I love that she's so bold. I love that she's such a tomboy, but she still loves her girly-girl side to her.

Lauren - I love that she is such a cuddle bug. That she shows new ways every day to tell you she loves you. I love that she is my shadow. I love that she has such a friendly, outgoing personality.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I love that my son is anal and puts things in it's place and looks at me so innocently. I love that he knows he's never too big to give hugs and kisses and crawl up on my lap. I love his big beautiful eyes and his kind heart.
I love my oldest girl because she's totally nuts, stubborn, and my rocker chick. She's me all over and I love that.
My youngest I adore because she's so quiet and sweet and knows where I put everything in the house and she finds it for me. ;)

But all together, I love it all....even all five of them in the bathroom while I'm pee'ing. ;) (two dogs included)

salim_arjumand

PF Regular
Feb 28, 2008
I love their smile...that's the first thing I see in the morning. And now I am adopting a 3 month old....so I am going to have a triple dose of those gorgeous smiles every morning!!

dadofsix

Mar 1, 2008
sunshine state
Hmm, since I have 6 this will be hard.

Daniel (18): I love when his soft side shows. He likes to try and act like a tough guy, but deep inside he is a sweetheart. I love watching him with his youngest brother (Henson). I love it when he smiles.

Devin (16): The only girl in the bunch. I love that sometimes she still is okay being Daddy's little girl. I know it won't last long but I love when she will come sit by me and lay her head on my shoulder. I love that she still calls me Daddy (even in front of her friends.)

Dylan (9): I love that he is a voracious reader. He devours books and currently has the most A.R. points in the third grade. I love that it makes him so proud. He is also very serious and doesn't like to be silly, so I love it when I see him let his guard done and his silly side shows.

Harper (7): I love that he is the most creative little boy I have ever met. I love how his mind works and the way he looks at world. I love that he cherishes all living things and once "saved" a dead butterfly that some ants were eating so he could bury it.

Harris (5): I love how he so openly cares for a little girl named Samantha. I am convinced that he is in love with her. I love the way he smiles when he sees her and how his eyes light up. I suppose it should scare me that his feelings run so deeply at such a young age, but it is still sweet to witness.

Henson (2 and a half): I love the way he says "tank you" and "welCUM." I love the way he gives me kisses. I love that when I come home he stands at my feet with his arms raised waiting to be held. I love how he lays his head on my shoulder when I hold him. I love the way he snuggles in the bed besides me.

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
salim_arjumand said:
I love their smile...that's the first thing I see in the morning. And now I am adopting a 3 month old....so I am going to have a triple dose of those gorgeous smiles every morning!!
I just LOVE how you are so excited to have three. It's so refreshing.