What do you love about your children?...

gr8mom

PF Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Texas
That's a long answer so I'll just tell you one thing I love about each of my children. My oldest is so brilliant and I love hearing her tell stories. My youngest is sweet and affectionate so I love to get hugs and kisses from her.

salim_arjumand

PF Regular
Feb 28, 2008
AnKsMommy said:
I just LOVE how you are so excited to have three. It's so refreshing.
Thanks. Those three are the centre of attraction in our house. My mum, dad and me keep on competing within ourselves on who pampers them the most.

Skyburning

PF Fiend
Oct 6, 2007
Mississippi
Well Nolan is still pretty young so he's not doing much but I love how just being with me comforts him, I love the content sigh he makes when he is done nursing, and he smiled at me a few days ago, and I loved that too.

I love how he completes my life, and gives it a definite purpose. I love that he makes life a challenge, and consistently pushes me to do better.

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Skyburning said:
Well Nolan is still pretty young so he's not doing much but I love how just being with me comforts him, I love the content sigh he makes when he is done nursing, and he smiled at me a few days ago, and I loved that too.

I love how he completes my life, and gives it a definite purpose. I love that he makes life a challenge, and consistently pushes me to do better.
I remember that... I would look down and watch him nurse and cry because I was so damn happy. Silly.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Oliver doesn't really smell like a baby anymore. :( But he still smells good. :)

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Dont say that I'm still in denial. I noticed that the other day. He smelled like a KID. So I just do extra sniffing after bath when he smells like baby lotion. lol