What do you miss?...

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
I've never really been one of those people who miss having a baby and have always loved watching my son grow up more than anything...but....I think I've hit a wall!!! I'm starting to miss some things about him being younger. Like when it was ok that he had a smile that was missing a couple of teeth. What do you guys miss about your kids being younger than they are now?

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
My son doesn't just crawl up on my lap and go to sleep anymore. I used to hold him while he slept and I watched football or something. He has so much energy now that he doesn't take naps anymore. I like watching football wit him but staring at his sweet sleeping face during commercials was nice too.

Andy in NY

PF Regular
Oct 26, 2010
I miss when my daughter was a baby she always used to wrap her whole hand around my finger.

Fabster

Oct 28, 2010
I miss holding my sons hand when we were out walking. Now he's too old for that (or so he thinks :) ).

louiesbath

Oct 30, 2010
nj
oh so sweet everyone's posts are! My baby is only 9 weeks and I am trying to take it all in-- as long as possible...............!
people are telling me that the time flys by...............

I guess since my baby is so young, I miss being pregnant with her:) I had never felt better and more alive in all my life....I kinda understand why the Duggar mom has 19! !

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
lol for sure dont miss the wailing and waking up...but it was really awesome getting to hold him in my arms cus he wqas so tiny lol

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
louiesbath said:
oh so sweet everyone's posts are! My baby is only 9 weeks and I am trying to take it all in-- as long as possible...............!
people are telling me that the time flys by...............
definitley

Maser

PF Regular
Sep 25, 2010
CA
My youngest is still a baby, but my oldest is 4 and probably the single most missed thing from when he was younger was when he would fall asleep with his head on my chest listening to my heartbeat while I was laying on the sofa watching TV/movie or playing PS3. I also miss how he was totally dependent on me or my wife, but now he wants to do everything himself and it sorta feels like he don't need me anymore, but of course I know that's not true, but it just feels that way at times.

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
I miss the laughter and silliness, everything was funny, and simple.
I miss that he liked being with me. lol.
I was a stay at home mom so we did everything together when he was little. It was a good time.

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
NancyM said:
I miss the laughter and silliness, everything was funny, and simple.
I miss that he liked being with me. lol.
I was a stay at home mom so we did everything together when he was little. It was a good time.

i always use to wish my mom was a stay at home mom! that wulda been awesome....lucky kid

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
the kiddos being little. most things were
<I>so much easier even when they were scary and its makes me wish we'd had atleast a couple more. now i look forward to being a granma in about 15-20 years.lol</I>