What do you think about nft?

Maxxx17

Mar 21, 2022
Hey, guys. I recently read some information about nft. I saw an article in which some guy sold a picture for a lot of money. I was surprised how that was even possible. I would like to start my own nft project. Where can I get free nft?

Helen09

Mar 21, 2022
Hey, guys. I recently read some information about nft. I saw an article in which some guy sold a picture for a lot of money. I was surprised how that was even possible. I would like to start my own nft project. Where can I get free nft?
I think you can make your own project with nft. It's popular now, but I don't understand how it works. I only understand how crypto games work. And reselling nft pictures for large amounts of money. I don't understand who buys them anymore. If Blockchain will allow players to sell digital items and assets, developers will get a part of the profit from such transactions (all it takes is to spell out appropriate conditions in the NFT code). Then it is still understandable. I once used free nft to start growing my business. But it didn't work out so well for me.