What is going through her head?...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Kailyns head that is...

This morning I took her diaper off to let her air out her butt. With the warning to not pee on my floors. I figured she'd pee on the floor but instead she pee'd in the potty. Not once but 3 times, that's great right?

Well, I pulled all the puppies out and had them sitting in the living room so I could clean up their area. Little ones are playing with them, older ones are playing with them. They have gotten so cute! When we look over Kailyn is standing over one of them pee'ing on it. Not an accident, she was "aiming". REALLY?!

It get's better, I have a little yellow plunger for the kitchen sink. She plays with it all of the time so seeing her playing with it is not a big deal. Except I look over and she is PEE'ING in it!

What the hell? I'd hate to not train her for fear of what might get pee'd on or in..

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
give a kid a squirt gun. And something's getting squirted.

I don't think it get any more complicated

momtoallkids

PF Enthusiast
Feb 20, 2012
agawam,ma
i dont even know what to say to that. it gave me a chuckle though. thats something my 16mo would do. maybe shes just marking her territory? lol idk

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
It's funny no way around it lol

The next day I tried again with the warning that the only place her pee could go was in the little potty chair cup......till she took it out and hovered over it.