Mar 11, 2008
TX
Stand By Me

one of my favorites

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory."

Claire64

PF Fanatic
Mar 10, 2008
I had to ask Ryan this one, but he says it's from Apocalypse Now.

"All I'm saying is that somewhere out there is the man you are supposed to marry. And if you don't get him first, somebody else will, and you'll have to spend the rest of your life knowing that somebody else is married to your husband."

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Claire64 said:
I had to ask Ryan this one, but he says it's from Apocalypse Now.

"All I'm saying is that somewhere out there is the man you are supposed to marry. And if you don't get him first, somebody else will, and you'll have to spend the rest of your life knowing that somebody else is married to your husband."

lol...I've seen that movie, but can't remember!

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
When Harry Met Sally

"No longer will our penises remain flaccid and unused! From now on, we fight for every man out there who isn't getting laid when he should be! This is our day! This is our time! And, by God, we're not gonna let history condemn us to celibacy! We will make a stand! We will succeed! We will get laid!"

HappyMomma

PF Addict
Mar 7, 2008
Wylie, TX
Good Wolf said:
"No longer will our penises remain flaccid and unused! From now on, we fight for every man out there who isn't getting laid when he should be! This is our day! This is our time! And, by God, we're not gonna let history condemn us to celibacy! We will make a stand! We will succeed! We will get laid!"
Revenge of the Nerds?

mandrsmom

PF Regular
Jun 13, 2008
Texas
"Get off my Obstacle, get the f*ck off my Obstacle"

Love this movie, and it makes the hubby so happy, when he watches it!

Music-dad

PF Addict
Apr 22, 2008
Right here. Right now.
Ok...mine was hard...it was Drop Dead Fred with Phebe Cates.

New one:

"I want you to bring us a jug of draft every 20 minutes until someone passes out...then bring 'em every 10"