what to do in school holidays?...

Shaun Austin

Banned
Oct 22, 2012
Okay so this week is a school holiday here in the UK, and because I work in education and my wife is also taking some holiday we thought we would take the family out somewhere for a day. Make that a few days. However we don't want to spend too much money and it has to work for all four of our kids. Sam and Callum want to go to a theme park, Cameron and Maddie want to go to a local swimming place where they have slides, wave pools, diving boards (my fav as a qualified diving coach), an olympic swimming pool and various fun pools too. Meanwhile me and my wife want to go and have a day out where we are away from everyone and thing and can just spend the day together as a family. Going out as a family is important to us as it gives us a chance to bond and develop as a family. Anyway your ideas are really welcome.

Shaun, and family

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
My vote is water park then rent a suite with a balcony. give the older two a few bucks to watch the younger ones and Lock the door.

Shaun Austin

Banned
Oct 22, 2012
If we were to go swimming I'd want to be in the pool with them, however I'm sure my wife would enjoy that idea of being safely on dry land while the kids had fun. At this place however you can only sit in the poolside restraunt.

Adrian699

Mar 13, 2013
Swim whenever you like on your own schedule at your own perfect place. No traveling, no crowded pools,no heavy chlorine. Swimming can get you feel good in the water. Pools are really a large part of your delight and they offer a cooling ambience wherein you can refresh yourself and get rid of irksomeness. Sure you enjoyed.I think no doubt such a great activity!!!

Shaun Austin

Banned
Oct 22, 2012
Adrian699 said:
Swim whenever you like on your own schedule at your own perfect place. No traveling, no crowded pools,no heavy chlorine. Swimming can get you feel good in the water. Pools are really a large part of your delight and they offer a cooling ambience wherein you can refresh yourself and get rid of irksomeness. Sure you enjoyed.I think no doubt such a great activity!!!
I totally agree!!! swimming (and diving) is great for everyone!!!