What????...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
so my dd seriously brought home a love letter today from school...she has this little piece of paper that say I love (it's a heart) U Love, Lucas...lol I was like are you kidding me...she says, "I think I have like 6 boyfriends now. I am going to ask Santa from a Paws Off Diary so I can write about my love" :eek:

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Too funny. When my daughter was in Pre-K you can imagine my surprise when she came home and said "Brandon is my boyfriend now, he kissed me" I was like "whhhhhhaaaattttt?????" She said "don't worry it was on my cheek"
She's six and already has another little boy she likes. She knows my rules though!!
It does freak you out a bit

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
>>>>...she says, "I think I have like 6 boyfriends now. I am going to ask Santa from a Paws Off Diary so I can write about my love" :eek:

lol...that's adorble!

If Snazzle's daughter said that to him, he'd probably take a roll of dynamite to that school.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Isn't it funny how it seems cute until it's your own kid, and then the fangs come out. Little girls sometimes say long good-byes to Bradley at school and me and wifey are like..."BACK OFF BIT@#$!"

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
Last night Hannah's BFF Destiny called from Oregon and aspparently she has a boyfriend name Jake. Destiny is five like Hannah but they start young these days. They don't kiss though they just hold hands on the bus.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I told her I'm saving the letter. She'll thank me for it one day I'm sure...lol It amazes me how they just know about "love"

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
jenilouise said:
Yes they are so wise in the world at five. She'll appreciate that you saved that when she is older.
lol...she thinks she has it all figured out. It's the greatest thing ever really, although I think that about most of the things she does:)

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
fallon said:
lol...she thinks she has it all figured out. It's the greatest thing ever really, although I think that about most of the things she does:)
They spend their lives amazing the heck out of you.

SpitNCobra13

PF Fanatic
Oct 21, 2007
Upper Midwest
fallon said:
I told her I'm saving the letter. She'll thank me for it one day I'm sure...lol It amazes me how they just know about "love"
well just remember-children are a lot closer to heaven then most of us, and since (According to the Bible) God <U>is</U> love, I would say that children are way better at loving than most adults!

SammiesMom

PF Regular
Dec 12, 2007
Niles, OH
haha. Sammie is like that too. There are three girls in his pre-K class, and all three are his "girlfriends." One even kissed him ON THE LIPS on time. I was pretty mad that my son's first kiss was when he was 5 (I was 13!! haha), but it is still pretty cute. I think most little kids call each other their boyfriend/girlfriend... just because it makes them feel "more grown up."

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
My daughter got in the car yesturday and said "Christopher said he was going to buy me a ring for Christmas" I thought that was so cute so I told her "well then if you'd like to buy him a gift we can go to the dollar store and you can pick him out something" she said "oh yea, they have a foam rocket launcher he would love" so I agreed.
It's innocent and I think it's sweet. I also save her letters and alot of their drawing and stories. I have a tub full (I know, I go overboard)