Whats your best feature?...

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
Mine is my hair. I have grown it out some since the pic in my profile was taken. First time since 8th grade. Now it's all thick and wavy.

Wife thinks my best feature is my knees. She's always looking at them and trying to get me to wear shorts. WEIRD! :veryconfused:

Mom thinks that my backside is my best feature. Is that strange? Are we too close? :wideeyed:

WHYTEKNYGHT2003

PF Fiend
Sep 12, 2007
dallastown, pa
i think your best feature is your ability to invent random threads to post-whore yourself! geez your makin ME look bad!!! LMAO. aint that right, fallon? i usta be the most postinest guy on here hahaha

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
WHYTEKNYGHT2003 said:
i think your best feature is your ability to invent random threads to post-whore yourself! geez your makin ME look bad!!! LMAO. aint that right, fallon? i usta be the most postinest guy on here hahaha
It's my jobs fault. I got nothing else to do. Or maybe I'm so good at it that I always get done early.

That's it my new best feature is that I am the rootinest tootinest DBA around.

:(

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
WHYTEKNYGHT2003 said:
LMAO..true, true :p

Teresa

PF Fiend
Feb 2, 2007
Ohio
Well, this is me with my girls a couple of years ago...don't have a more recent full length one, but I really haven't changed, except my hair is shorter. I'm the one in the middle, btw. LOL

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
If we get enough responses send me pics of your best features and I'll PhotoShop a Frankenstein's Monster of the perfect specimen. mmmkay :)

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
Father_0f_6 said:
I think my best feature is my Abs...Everyone else says it's my eyes.

I dont know, decide for yourself.

I bet I got more abs than you. :) You might be sporting a 6 pack but I got a Keg. Keg = I win!

I'm not ghey enough to tell you that you got nice eyes. Ladies .......

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
My eyes, most people say that at least and I would say it too. BF of course would vote for my butt. :D lol

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
Well...I would say it's my eyes or my hair. Men might say it's my upper half.