Whats your opinion.......

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
LOL! Outed???? :p the reason i posted to pic is cuz i KNOW for a fact she doesnt frequent places like this, and neither do the other two haha. Just wanted ur guys' opinion :p. the mom is native (and uber pretty) but i still cant help but think Savannah looks like T (who happens to be my ex boyfriend!! o_O like WTF was I thinking! lol).

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I need to see a color pic of the baby. What color are the hair and eyes? Really, that kid looks like "T". The shape of the eyes and the eyebrows are very distinctly like his. But that dark thick hair could be "C"s so I'm so not sure. :/

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
You do realise a lot of people having settings on facebook so they know when people are copying/saving their pictures, and they know who are taking the pictures. Then if they contact facebook a search can be done to see if those are anywhere online, you can also use other programs to do this as well.

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
meh....im really not worried about that....once discussion is done on this topic i may ask a mod to delete it...just wanted others opinions on it. and really....her and i arent close at all.....so even if she does find out, its not something that im worried about.

as for the settings on facebook, i didnt realize there was anything like that, and ive looked to try and set something like that up for myself, and i couldnt see anything......

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I wouldn't worry about it. It's not like they were unflattering picks. Nor that they are the type of parents to ask for advise.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
What the frickin heck are you talking about Jeremy. I have never heard of that and I'm on facebook every day. How exactly would nobody but you know about this? And why haven't you added me? lmao

And you can't just contact facebook with your petty complaints about people copying your pictures, they don't give a shit. Go ahead, I dare you to try and make them care. They would never care enough about something that dumb to do some CSI search of the internet for your pics. And its not against any laws. I could copy/edit/post ilu's signature pic anywhere I want and it would be totally legal because she made it accessible to me. Its the internet, and nobody cares who steals your cyber stuff.

Anyway, after reading that I've gone through and through my settings and there is no such thing as "see who clicks the copy button on your pictures".

The only way they'd know is if they randomly joined our forum. Very doubtful. Even if they did, they'd probably just be annoyed.

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
You can get mac programs that do it too, like when I upload pictures onto my computer say of my son, it recognises his face so I don't have to name who is in the picture. I can then use it to search the internet to find any pics of him on the internet (which I do every now and again since I have placed one picture of him on the net). The kids do it at school as well, so we have to make sure the teachers are really really careful where they put pictures of themselves.

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
whats the program? i have a mac... i would be really interested. i used to be on another forum who i won't mention because i did not like it there, there were so many 13-18 year old girls claiming to be pregnant who were not and i didn't know this when i signed up just after Felix was born and a lot of these girls stole people's baby pictures to go on other websites and say they were you and your babies were there babies etc so i left straight away but i have been a little nervous ever since, i would love to be able to do that search.. just to know for sure

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
Jeremy+3 said:
You can get mac programs that do it too, like when I upload pictures onto my computer say of my son, it recognises his face so I don't have to name who is in the picture. I can then use it to search the internet to find any pics of him on the internet (which I do every now and again since I have placed one picture of him on the net). The kids do it at school as well, so we have to make sure the teachers are really really careful where they put pictures of themselves.
If you are talking about "iPhoto" with "Spotlight" it doesn't quite work like that, it searches using metadata of the photo. The software on your computer isnt going out and running a facial recognition app on every website on the internet.

Also, if you are really worried about the security of your kids pics, Using iPhoto or any other program and tagging metadata to the pic with your childs name isnt really recommended

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Sounds like a huge waste of time to me. Not something I was interested in doing when I was browsing the web in high school.