Where in the world......

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
We went to the Dominican Republic on our honeymoon and it was just awesome...I've been to Mexico & Canada and by far DR was my favorite. I'd love to go on a European tour someday, visiting London, Paris, Spain, and Italy.

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
I've been to a few places, but we have a lot on our door step

Andorra
Spain (barcelona, madrid and zaragoza)
France (paris which was filthy, and little villages)
Switzerland (the capital)
Majorca
Greece (athens)
Australia (gold coast)
New zealand (south island, with uni)
Iraq (kharbut)
USA (Florida, NJ, Michigan)
Eqypt (scary!)
Germany (berlin)
Czech (prague)
Netherlands (amsterdam! where you can see a budgie exit a woman's woohoo!)
Tanzania (dodoma and small villages)

For me the best place was Andorra, being Welsh I'm only comfortable in mountains. In the future, we need to go to Burma, Mauritius, Peru and loads more places.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
ah, so it's going to be where all you've been, not where for what...that makes it easier...

I've been to all 50 states and a pretty good chunk of Canada
Netherlands
Germany (East and West - pre-unification including Berlin)
Austria
Switerland
oh, and let's not forget Liechtenstein (I think I was there for all of 15 minutes or so...

I think if I were going to do another island vacation, I'd try out Fiji (at least their advertising seems to be working)

kdryan

PF Fanatic
Jan 2, 2009
Fort Wayne, In
I spent a year in Korea when I was in the military. It's a beautiful country and I learned a lot about Buddhism and I picked up a lot of my life outlook there; probably much more than I realize. It's a beautiful religion...

I drove through Canada on my truck and it was simply fantastic. You don't see open spaces like that in the US anymore. Besides, where else can you spend the night in a town with a name like 'Moose Jaw.' :)

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
kdryan said:
I spent a year in Korea when I was in the military. It's a beautiful country and I learned a lot about Buddhism and I picked up a lot of my life outlook there; probably much more than I realize. It's a beautiful religion...

I drove through Canada on my truck and it was simply fantastic. You don't see open spaces like that in the US anymore. Besides, where else can you spend the night in a town with a name like 'Moose Jaw.' :)
hahaha....good ol saskatchewan!

I've been to Europe:
- Austria (which is where my mom is from) and in austria i visited Salzburg cuz that is where my aunt lives
-Italy -we drove into italy for some shopping and food. A-MAZ-ING!

I've been to a few different provinces in Canada-
-Alberta -Edmonton and went through Calgary
-Vancouver- I call china town its own country,just because its totally different and its like its own city within the city.

And pete and I are headed to Quebec at the end of the month. We are visiting Montreal and a few small towns where some of Pete's side lives. We are taking hayleigh its going to be awesome. I am SOOO excited!!!!

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
Philippines
Guam
Japan
Korea
Thailand
China
USSR
Adak, Alaska (rock of an island halfway down the Aleutians, no trees and bald-eagles hang around like seagulls at a dump)
North Pole (actually surfaced in a sub and got out walking around on the ice!)

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
Iraq (not fun)
Afghanistan
Guam
Mexico (to go surfing)
Australia (to surf)
Brazil (to surf)
Sweden
Italy (we're Italian and we have family there)
Indonesia (to surf)
South Africa (to surf with Dylan)
Spain
France
Costa Rica (to surf)
Portugal
Turkey
Korea
Germany
Greece
Canada

As for places i've been in the US..
Florida (duh)
Georgia
Alabama
California
Nevada
Montana
Arizona
Colorado
Texas
Kansas
Oklahoma
Missouri
Wisconsin
Illinois
Mississippi
Louisiana
Tennessee (duh)
Kentucky
Indiana
Michigan
Virginia/Washington D.C.
West Virginia
South Carolina
North Carolina
New York
Maryland
Vermont
New Jersey
Connecticut
Hawaii
Cinnamon Bay, St. John, US Virgin Islands

I think that's it...

Jordy

PF Fanatic
Apr 12, 2010
Perth, WA
Amybelle you should come to WA.. best state of Australia in my opinion LoL

i have travelled around Australia many times and travelled around France twice

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
Father_0f_6 said:
Iraq (not fun)
Afghanistan
Guam
Mexico (to go surfing)
Australia (to surf)
Brazil (to surf)
Sweden
Italy (we're Italian and we have family there)
Indonesia (to surf)
South Africa (to surf with Dylan)
Spain
France
Costa Rica (to surf)
Portugal
Turkey
Korea
Germany
Greece
Canada

As for places i've been in the US..
Florida (duh)
Georgia
Alabama
California
Nevada
Montana
Arizona
Colorado
Texas
Kansas
Oklahoma
Missouri
Wisconsin
Illinois
Mississippi
Louisiana
Tennessee (duh)
Kentucky
Indiana
Michigan
Virginia/Washington D.C.
West Virginia
South Carolina
North Carolina
New York
Maryland
Vermont
New Jersey
Connecticut
Hawaii
Cinnamon Bay, St. John, US Virgin Islands

I think that's it...
Holy poop FO6!!!! thats a ton of places! But i guess thats what you get when your a cool NCIS dude ;) . SOOOO many of those places I want to go to sometime in my life. My next place I wanna go to is Cancun (Playa Del Carmen((sp???)) ) cuz pete and I havent been on a honeymoon yet :) but thats after i lose like 80 lbs and dont look like a whale in a swim suit haha

AlexisAyrth

Banned
May 19, 2010
British Columbia is an amazing place to explore. If you have the chance I highly recommend coming to the Okanagan. This is doubly true if you enjoy golf and/or wine.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Outside of the US the only other place I have been is Mexico, we spent a lot of time there camping when I was young and when I was 14/15 I went on a cruise there.

In the US I have been to Maine, Georgia, Nevada, Oregon, Tennessee and California (where I grew up). We drove through a lot of states going from Georgia to California and from California to Idaho.

I am not much for traveling but I would like to visit Scotland, Egypt and Alaska.

kdryan

PF Fanatic
Jan 2, 2009
Fort Wayne, In
Mexico is a strange place. Where else can you see these enormous beautiful statues surrounded by slum after slum. Friendly people though...

If I could go anywhere, it would be to the Scottish Highlands or Ireland for a couple of weeks of hitch-hiking. My ancestors came from County Tipperary and I always thought it would be neat to be surrounded by Ryans wherever I go. I guess Florida has killed tourist attractions for me, as I would rather just see what the real country looks like. Oh yeah, and going to Normandy to see the D-day landing sites would eb pretty big.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
kdryan said:
Mexico is a strange place. Where else can you see these enormous beautiful statues surrounded by slum after slum. Friendly people though...

If I could go anywhere, it would be to the Scottish Highlands or Ireland for a couple of weeks of hitch-hiking. My ancestors came from County Tipperary and I always thought it would be neat to be surrounded by Ryans wherever I go. I guess Florida has killed tourist attractions for me, as I would rather just see what the real country looks like. Oh yeah, and going to Normandy to see the D-day landing sites would eb pretty big.
Wow, it's a long way to Tipperary...

(sorry, had to be said.)

kdryan

PF Fanatic
Jan 2, 2009
Fort Wayne, In
You're going to make me do this aren't you? :D

It's easier to list the states I haven't been in:

Washington
Oregon
Idaho
Maine