where is everyone??...

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
well, i been working full time finally and lovin' it. so earlier than usual bedtime since i gotta get used to working harder than i have in the last 8 yrs...

plus some nights when i do manage to be up til 9 or so, i'm glued to the tv watching lost, or amazing race, or survivor...

esmerelda

PF Regular
Feb 27, 2009
Maryland
16th ave. said:
well, i been working full time finally and lovin' it. so earlier than usual bedtime since i gotta get used to working harder than i have in the last 8 yrs...

plus some nights when i do manage to be up til 9 or so, i'm glued to the tv watching lost, or amazing race, or survivor...
DH is touring and won't be back unitll monday

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
actually, I don't feel fat...I feel like I swallowed a whole watermelon. I am however holding out hope that this baby weighs about 28lbs at birth, lol.

Nikita

PF Fanatic
Jun 10, 2008
London, ON
I'm like 16th ave. I've gone back to work full time. So when I'm not working, I'm getting caught up at home with the chores and taking care of the two kids. I barely get a chance to sit down anymore and when I do, I want to get caught up on TV.

meow_173

PF Addict
Jan 3, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
Oh believe you me guys, i am not up past 930 most nights, but on the off chance that there was a party in here it was dead......

LMAO you know its a <I>parenting</I> forum when no one is on at 8pm LOL

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Its 8:40 could a mod get the light? Ive got to get my old fat watermelon butt to bed.