who is your celebrity crush?...

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
My main four...

Orlando Bloom...even as an elf...he was still fine. But I would take him anyway I could get him.
View attachment orlando-bloom.jpg
Jake...he's hairy...but I still want him.
View attachment jake-gyllenhaal.jpg
Josh...I don't know what it is about Josh Hartnett. A lot of women don't like him...but that's fine...more for me...
View attachment josh_hartnett_02.jpg
And last...we go back in to my teeny bopper days. I still want Zac Hanson. I've told my husband many times, "I hope Zac Hanson doesn't ask me to **** him...because if he does...it's going to be REALLY hard to say no."
View attachment Zhanson329.jpgView attachment orlando-bloom.jpgView attachment jake-gyllenhaal.jpgView attachment josh_hartnett_02.jpgView attachment Zhanson329.jpg

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
I couldn't post pics at the beginning of this thread.

Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs... I've got a dirty job for him. Hee hee!

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
AnKsMommy said:
Yummy Orlando...who is the other guy?

Stuart Townsend. Main movie right off the top of my head that he starred in was Queen of the Damned. I'll see if I can find a pic of him in the movie.

And Orlando Bloom was STILL hot as an elf!:laugh:

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
I remember him now! I haven't heard about him in forever.

Oh yes, Orlando is hot as an elf...that's how I found out about him.

My dh makes fun of me because he says I "dream bout some homo that runs around with a bow and arrow with better hair than some women out of a panteen commercial." I told him if he would put on some fake ears it would be on like Donkey Kong though. :D

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
I know! I don't know what it is about that elf suit. It was the whole reason I sat though Lord of the Rings lol.

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
AnKsMommy said:
I know! I don't know what it is about that elf suit. It was the whole reason I sat though Lord of the Rings lol.

I love the movie, anyway. It's one of my favorites. But seeing him was the icing on the cake!

Oh, and here's one more. Heath Ledger with dark hair. And Julia Styles is sooo pretty, I think.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Amber said:
I love the movie, anyway. It's one of my favorites. But seeing him was the icing on the cake!

Oh, and here's one more. Heath Ledger with dark hair. And Julia Styles is sooo pretty, I think.

I'm gonna miss him :(

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
Oh yea LOVE that movie too. So does my mom lol. We were both so sad to see him go.

Jeez, I remember at work trying to explain to my friend that he died. She couldn't remember who he was so I said Brokeback Mountain and she knew. She asked me "Was he the catcher or the pitcher?" lmao

Then I went on to talk about how they were both hot...but I still want Jake more.