Who's the big dog here?...

kdryan

PF Fanatic
Jan 2, 2009
Fort Wayne, In
Ok, this is hilarious... The wife took Harley out for his morning walk and came back in a few minutes later just totally pi$$ed off at the new neighbors. They moved in about two months ago with their 3 Chihuahuas and a Shar Pei. They're friendly enough, but seriously need to learn a lesson about letting their dogs crap in the common area between us, which annoys the wife to no end.

When we walk Harley to do his business, we take him around the houses to the ditch next to a nursing home where it will be all washed away next time it rains and there is almost no chance of people stepping in it. Not these people. Despite suggestions, they still don't bother, but to be fair, I do see them out there sometimes with a pooper scooper picking it up...

So today, Tammy goes walking past and all four dogs are outside at the same time. About then, Harley, who decides it's time to go pee, stopped to squat. What should happen then, but one of the little rat dogs (I'm not a big fan of small dogs) comes up to Harley while he's peeing, hikes a leg and starts <I>peeing on Harley!</I>

Tammy was livid! She came back in 'Stupid Redneck...' and 'They shouldn't have so many dogs' and They had better start watching them better...'

All the while, I was sitting there laughing my rear off at what it must have looked like... :spinny:

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
If I wasn't picking up my dogs poo, I wouldn't complain about other people who don't bother, throwing stones in glass houses and all.

kdryan

PF Fanatic
Jan 2, 2009
Fort Wayne, In
We're not picking it up because we go out of our way to make sure he goes where people aren't...

Out of all that, you chose to pick some inane point to criticize?

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
now that is funny.

maybe I'm mistaken but cant your dog eat, their dog??

kdryan

PF Fanatic
Jan 2, 2009
Fort Wayne, In
Well, Harley is a 60 pound Lab puppy vs. a Chihuahua, so given the fact that he will run away from just about anything, I would say the odds are about even... :)

AmyBelle

PF Fiend
Apr 20, 2008
Australia
HAHAHAHA.

Whilst chiuahuas are annoying and yappy, theyre damn witty.

And yes, I just reffered to a breed of dog as witty.

Cop2be

PF Fiend
May 28, 2009
Denver, Colorado 3oh3! <3
I have seen some smart dogs.
My dog....not so much...
He's very clingy and needy. Likes to cuddle and gets emotional and excited when we come home...even after being gone for 30 minutes he does this whine and flips out and gets excited.
He'll sit and stare and watch you eat.

But he's sweet...he can saw Obama, mama, I love you and a few other things...my brother at one point was trying to teach him swear words...
Oh and he can give hugs too..