Why do I have negative 460?...

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Good rep can be given by members who agree with or support what you're saying or respect your position. Bad rep can be given when the opposite occurs. I'm betting that you received bad rep with the "drinking" thread.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
That would have been me. I found it extremely offensive for you as a parent to brag about getting plastered in front of your little girl.

If you're wondering how rep is done, on the left hand side of each post there is your username, avatar picture, a list from join date to your reputation, and then four or five tiny icons. One of them looks like a yin yang symbol. If you click on it, you have the option to give good or bad rep. The number under your name that says "rep power" (yours is currently 0) is how much your rep vote counts against the person's reputation score that you give rep to. I think it stops at a certain point if you're in the negatives though. Because my number obviously isn't 460. But yes, it was me.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
lol well thanks M2M... :) That always happens to me to, as soon as I want to give somebody rep including you its always like "You have to spread reputation around to other users first" lol.

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
I find it funny that even when you give someone a bad rep it says "may you be lucky enough to recieve the same reputation back" or something like that.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Is this a bad thing? Or a good thing? I am thinking my kids won't have much of an interest in beer if they don't like what it does to Daddy.
The standard answer is that there is no such thing as a stupid question.

This pushes the boundaries.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
lol Fo6 so true!!!! I always think that. May I be so lucky.... ha.

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
what a silly question, after saying you get drunk in front of your daughter and asking whether it is a good or bad thing then asking why people have given you bad rep? its silly

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
yeah we have been home for nearly two weeks now... i will put some pics of us up now from the day i brought her home and around that time :) she is still SO tiny but is growing fast...

Jordy

PF Fanatic
Apr 12, 2010
Perth, WA
i can't access the picture section yet... lucky i have seen her up close already ay Nettie.. i might be jealous :p