Why this Spouse?...

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Why do you stay with your current significant other?

I stay because he makes me a better version of me. He is my opposite, my balance. In his eyes there is nothing I can't do. I dont care about the forgettfulness, and being messy, and stupid everyday crap. To go back to the life I had before would be hell. He is my BLISS.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
I stay because he works hard to support his family. He can make me laugh when I feel like banging my head against a concrete floor. He's very smart, talented and he loves music as much (if not more) than I do. He thinks the world of me and I have no idea why.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
hah fooser, welcome back, where have you been all week!!??!!

I stay because to me, he is my life. He is my world, even though Iwnat to ring his neck at least 10 times a day, I still love him and I know he loves me

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Kaytee said:
hah fooser, welcome back, where have you been all week!!??!!

Sick.

LoooooOOooooovesick over you.

And that wasn't a joke - I really :censored: hate my wife today.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
I can't even tell you one thing, because it would just be a small crack in the dam, and everything would just come raging out.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I stay because without him I would be lost...we are nothing a like in so many ways but in everyway that matters he keeps me whole and grounded

beetle_slayer

Jan 21, 2008
Carrollton, TX (DFW)
My wife takes better care of me and our monsters better than anyone could. From picking up my towel, to wiping noses, to letting the dog out fifteen thousand times in a fiften minute period all with 4 burners and the microwave going while singing the Wiggles songs. I just go to work and make the money--the easy part.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I chose my spouse in the beginning because he was very intelligent and sweet and caring. I loved how he was so kind. He was also alot of fun.
He was my supervisor and I was amazed at how he treated the patients. He is a really good guy.
Then alcohol started to play a roll and he changed. (I don't want to get into all that) I'd rather just say good things about him. He is a good father and he loves them to death.

PreSchool Mama

PF Enthusiast
Jan 14, 2008
Because he's funny and can find the humor in the most stressful situation. Because he's calm even when I am panicking.
Because he's good to every body around him, regardless of where they work or how much they make.
Because he's considerate toward my parents. (Gawd, this is turning sappy).:D

Seriously though, he's all of the above, and most importantly, he's a terrific Dad.

To borrow a beautiful phrase from 1dayatatime, to go back to my life before him would be hell.

MammaOf4

Jan 18, 2008
Dallas TX
beetle_slayer said:
My wife takes better care of me and our monsters better than anyone could. From picking up my towel, to wiping noses, to letting the dog out fifteen thousand times in a fiften minute period all with 4 burners and the microwave going while singing the Wiggles songs. I just go to work and make the money--the easy part.
I sure hope My husband feels that way about me! It's awesome to hear that a guy notices these things!:cute:

EHB

PF Enthusiast
Jan 24, 2008
California and New Jersey
He compliments me perfectly. He is my hero and my partner in life. He respects me and helps me find and use the tools I need to be a successful, well-rounded person. He appreciates me. He's always telling me what a wonderful wife and mother I am and I only care that I am in his eyes and in the eyes of our wonderful children. He is a wonderful provider and he not only provides for our every need, but he spoils me rotten. He holds my hand through the tough times and through the good times, in fact, I don't remember him ever NOT holding my hand, and I like that very much.