Why Vaccines Aren't Safe. AWESOME MOVIE! MUST see!...

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Mary Rocco (25 years of research on the subject!) presents an exceptional case regarding vaccination!
http://v.mercola.com/blogs/public_blog/Why-Vaccines-Aren-t-Safe-48866.aspx[/COLOR][/URL]

SuperMario

Banned
Aug 14, 2007
Vaccines are putting a lesser form of a disease in you so your body can destroy it and build an immunity. There is always the chance the disease will grow. It is a risk that should be taken.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
SuperMario said:
Vaccines are putting a lesser form of a disease in you so your body can destroy it and build an immunity. There is always the chance the disease will grow. It is a risk that should be taken.
It has NOTHING to do with the 'chance the disease will grow'. Please watch the movie, so you can make an <U>educated</U> decision...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Yulia...watching this movie isn't the only way to make an educated decision...and your ways aren't the only right way. Didn't your mom ever tell you you'll catch more flies with honey?

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
very true. Also you have to be leary of anti vax info just like you have to be leary of pro vax info. Finsig unbiased information is hard but worthwhile. I strongly reccomend a book called "What your doctor will NOT tell you about childhood vaccinations" by Stephanie Caves. She is a pediatrician and NOT anti vax. She actually reccomends vaccine. BUT she gives yo uall the info about each vaccine and which ones are right for YOUR child. Not every child thing. Its a bit outdated now, like they say reasearch is lookinginto chicken pox vaccine and such but still worthwhile.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Kaytee said:
very true. Also you have to be leary of anti vax info just like you have to be leary of pro vax info. Finsig unbiased information is hard but worthwhile. I strongly reccomend a book called "What your doctor will NOT tell you about childhood vaccinations" by Stephanie Caves. She is a pediatrician and NOT anti vax. She actually reccomends vaccine. BUT she gives yo uall the info about each vaccine and which ones are right for YOUR child. Not every child thing. Its a bit outdated now, like they say reasearch is lookinginto chicken pox vaccine and such but still worthwhile.
that's what I like...unbiased info. and you are so right, it is hard to find unless you really look hard. I feel for parents who only ever read one sided info and then preach it like it's the Bible, to me there is something very sad about that

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I agree. It's SOOOO hard to find though, so far that really is the only book out there that is pro and anti at the same time

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Kaytee said:
I agree. It's SOOOO hard to find though, so far that really is the only book out there that is pro and anti at the same time
I think I'm going to pick that up...

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I borrowed it from a friend. But I went to Borders to get my own. They had to order it though. Yo ucan get off line without ordering it though.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
fallon said:
Yulia...watching this movie isn't the only way to make an educated decision...and your ways aren't the only right way. Didn't your mom ever tell you you'll catch more flies with honey?
It's NOT about MY way (or anyone else's for that matter). It's about knowing <U>WHAT IS IN THE VACCINES</U>. With all due respect, <U>one just can NOT make an educated decision</U> (NO MATTER how you slice it) <U>without knowing what IS in there, what exactly is being injected.</U>

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
It's NOT about MY way (or anyone else's for that matter). It's about knowing <U>WHAT IS IN THE VACCINES</U>. With all due respect, <U>one just can NOT make an educated decision</U> (NO MATTER how you slice it) <U>without knowing what IS in there, what exactly is being injected.</U>[/quote]
what I was saying is that movie isn't the only info out there so to say you have to watch it in order to make an educated decision is wrong. I said nothing about giving the shots without knowing what you are giving.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
you are right Yulla, BUT when you slam it down people throat that they "killing their kids" kinda attitude, you will not get people to listen.

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
It has NOTHING to do with the 'chance the disease will grow'. Please watch the movie, so you can make an <U>educated</U> decision...[/B][/quote]

Sorry, perhaps this comment of mine was confusing and came across NOT the way I meant it. I didn’t mean this as a general statement to everyone, I was answering specifically to this comment of SuperMario</SIZE>[/FONT]

</SIZE>Vaccines are putting a lesser form of a disease in you so your body can destroy it and build an immunity. There is always the chance the disease will grow. It is a risk that should be taken.</SIZE>[/quote]<i>[/SIZE][/COLOR]</i>

It was very clear to me that this person knows the very basic idea of vaccines, and not any deeper than that and that he didn’t even glance at the movie (and this movie discussing what IS in the vaccines and how VPDs were declining LONG before vaccines even came to the picture; how vaccine exposure is VERY different from a natural one, etc.) before writing the comment. Therefore, I was just trying to make a point that in order to make an educated decision he needs to know what EXACTLY is being injected into the body and how it affects it. Basically, it was a specific answer to a specific statement of a specific person which NEVER clamed that a person can’t get to the bottom of it without watching this movie. It’s just really easier this way. This movie is basically a lecture of a person who has done 25 YEARS of research on the subject![/SIZE]</SIZE>[/FONT][/COLOR]

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Kaytee said:
you are right Yulla, BUT when you slam it down people throat that they "killing their kids" kinda attitude, you will not get people to listen.
Just wanted to say that I AM one of those people! I allowed my son to get 9 shots before I knew any better. If somebody just slam some good info down my throat BEFORE my son was injected with this poison, <U>I'd be SO FOREVER grateful to this person.</U>[/COLOR]

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
you are rare, then because most people are fine with being educated on things and even grateful, but when you force feed it, it turns peoples noses up and they tune you out.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Kaytee said:
you are rare, then because most people are fine with being educated on things and even grateful, but when you force feed it, it turns peoples noses up and they tune you out.
so true...I agree with so much of what Yulia is saying but the way it comes across to others it's no wonder people get angry and defensive. It isn't right to assume that people are stupid and NEED you to FORCE feed them info.

PreSchool Mama

PF Enthusiast
Jan 14, 2008
Ahhh....Yulia,

One more thing to add to my must do list.

Must promote vaccinations among kids in my neighborhood, my son's schools etc etc. etc..

Don't you get it? Your attitude makes people so angry they figure your arguments don't have a leg to stand on, because smart people who really believe in their own convictions are also able to convince others of their beliefs. Which you, just don't seem to be able to do.

There's a way of convincing people that's not all "check out this video of vaccinations/circumcisions/Armageddon - it's too gory for words, ooo...."

That's not the way minds are won.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
she is right. You can say things like this though "Hey watch this video, you will be so suprised by tyhe things they put in vaccine now a days" and people will more then likely listen

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
&lt;r&gt;&lt;QUOTE author="fallon;24208"&gt;&lt;s&gt;
fallon said:
&lt;/s&gt;so true...I agree with so much of what Yulia is saying but the way it comes across to others it's no wonder people get angry and defensive. It isn't right to assume that people are stupid and NEED you to FORCE feed them info.&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/QUOTE&gt;
&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;I truly truly truly do &lt;U&gt;&lt;s&gt;<U>&lt;/s&gt;NOT&lt;e&gt;</U>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/U&gt; assume that people are stupid. I just believe that with things like vaccines we are VERY MUCH brainwashed to the point when we are almost unable to see things for what they are. &lt;U&gt;&lt;s&gt;<U>&lt;/s&gt;I am one of them.&lt;e&gt;</U>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/U&gt; Before I learned what I learned, I truly believed that vaccines were great and that they are here to save the world! &lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt; &lt;br/&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;&lt;B&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;My first son received 9 shots (3 sets of three) before I knew any better. &lt;U&gt;&lt;s&gt;<U>&lt;/s&gt;A day does not go by without me regretting it so deeply and kicking myself for not knowing any better&lt;e&gt;</U>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/U&gt;. I never tried to make any excuse for myself; I blew it, I screwed up, I failed to protect the baby I was meant to protect, it was my WORST parenting decision…&lt;U&gt;&lt;s&gt;<U>&lt;/s&gt;what is here to feel defensive about?!&lt;e&gt;</U>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/U&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/B&gt;&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;/r&gt;