Why Vaccines Aren't Safe. AWESOME MOVIE! MUST see!...

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
<SIZE size="125">I’m NOT really trying to make people to listen to me. It’s good enough for me to show them that there might be something “they don’t know that they don’t know” and challenge them to do their own research.</SIZE>
<SIZE size="125">troubles[/COLOR] on the first place: trusting the system”[/U]</U>. I could never possibly say better myself![/B][/COLOR] [/B][/COLOR]</SIZE>

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
fallon said:
if you don't want people to listen to you why do post the samething over and over again?
as I said becaume it will make them to understand that there might be something that they 'don't know that they don't know'...

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
&lt;r&gt;&lt;QUOTE author="Lissa;24536"&gt;&lt;s&gt;
Lissa said:
&lt;/s&gt;Yulia, please explain to me why vaccines are so dangerous to children?&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/QUOTE&gt;
&lt;COLOR color="black"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;sorry, I don't have so much time to waste. I provided enough info (here and also in thread Vaccines) to learn in few hours pretty much &lt;U&gt;&lt;s&gt;<U>&lt;/s&gt;everything that took me HUNDREDS of hours to learn&lt;e&gt;</U>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/U&gt; (unfortunately, I had to dig it up all by myself, the hard way). And if you don't think that health of your child is worth few hours of looking into the issue, then I have nothing else to say...I pre-chewed it for you, the nest move it definitely yours…&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;/r&gt;

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
My son had his MMR last week and now he has the diarreah. Do you think it's related?

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
&lt;r&gt;&lt;QUOTE author="yulia;24546"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;sorry, I don't have so much time to waste. I provided enough info (here and also in thread Vaccines) to learn in few hours pretty much &lt;U&gt;&lt;s&gt;<U>&lt;/s&gt;everything that took me HUNDREDS of hours to learn&lt;e&gt;</U>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/U&gt; (unfortunately, I had to dig it up all by myself, the hard way). And if you don't think that health of your child is worth few hours of looking into the issue, then I have nothing else to say...I pre-chewed it for you, the nest move it definitely yours…&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/COLOR]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/COLOR&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/quote]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/QUOTE&gt;
Yulia...Lissa has made it pretty clear that the health of her child is very important to her. She has also choosen to not give some vaxs...maybe you should spend a few hours doing some research around her before you judge&lt;/r&gt;

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Lissa said:
My son had his MMR last week and now he has the diarreah. Do you think it's related?
I would think it's probably more related to the virus he's been fighting and the antibiotics. Give him yogurt, it will help replace the the bacteria that his body actually needs

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
fallon said:
I would think it's probably more related to the virus he's been fighting and the antibiotics. Give him yogurt, it will help replace the the bacteria that his body actually needs
I really don't know what's going on with him. I feel terrible. He has horrible sores on his butt from the diarreah. And he was up last night screaming. Poor kid. I think he has a number of things going on. I noticed the other day that he's popping a molar. What next?!?!

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO
PreSchool Mama said:
When it's Yulia's thread, you can never say what's related to what!
sure, you never know! for all we know we can be sisters with you;) . Have your dad even traveled to Russia somewhere around 1975?

ntbuddy

PF Enthusiast
Jan 26, 2008
Michigan City, Indiana
Vaccination is NOT what wiped out diseases! They were STADILY declining LONG BEFORE vaccines even came to the picture![/FONT][/SIZE]</SIZE>[/COLOR]/quote]

Does this mean we can ignore AIDS and other such diseases and they'll just go away. I hate these people selling these type of "cures" when all we have to do is sit back, drink a martini (or whatever), and the problem will just go away.[/quote]

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
all she was saying is that most of the diseases we are "preventing" (in reality usually the kids that are getting the diseases now are the one vaccinated not the ones non vaccintated, but most of them were being prevented because we are much cleaner now. We don't throw are body waste in the street like they did then. We have things like soap and running clean water...

PreSchool Mama

PF Enthusiast
Jan 14, 2008
What about something like polio? That has nothing to do with cleanliness and everything with the poliomyelitis virus. The disease has been eradicatd in most of the world entirely because of the vaccine. In fact in places where sections of the population haven't had access to the virus like parts of Africa and India, the disease still lingers, rendering so many kids crippled for no fault other than that their parents didn't get them vaccinated.

But who cares? After all, there are case studies and videos that show how dangerous vaccinations are, right?