why women should not take men shopping...

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
<FONT font="Comic Sans MS"><SIZE size="100"><I>After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunately, my wife is like most women - - she loved to browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Wal-Mart.

Dear Mrs. Samsel,
</I>

<I>Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against Mr.Samsel are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.</I>

<I>1</I><I>. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking.</I>

<I>2. July 2 : Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away.'

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&amp;M's on layaway.

6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department.
</I>

<I>8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'

9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked t he clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the ' Mission Impossible' theme.

12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.

13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14. October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'

And last, but not least.
</I>

<I>15. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here!'</I>

<I>Regards,</I>
<I>Tom Richards</I>
<I>Wal-Mart Manager

:p
</I>
</SIZE>

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
lol I've read this before but it's funny every time.

You know I used to be a cashier at Wal Mart and I always felt the TINIEST bit awkward when I was ringing up condoms. And just being completely honest - I was always taken off guard whenever they would come up with Magnums. It was the worst when the guy and the girl were both there cause it was like "Wow, so this very guy standing before me has a huge man part." LOL I'm only human. :p

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Xero said:
lol I've read this before but it's funny every time.

You know I used to be a cashier at Wal Mart and I always felt the TINIEST bit awkward when I was ringing up condoms. And just being completely honest - I was always taken off guard whenever they would come up with Magnums. It was the worst when the guy and the girl were both there cause it was like "Wow, so this very guy standing before me has a huge man part." LOL I'm only human. :p
that's okay, I think we feel more than a tiny bit awkward buying them.

I always wondered if casheirs even cared about the stuff we purchase, but I figured they did because every once in a while you get a cashier whole feels the need to comment on everything... You know I don't mind a little chit chat, but when you hear "oh, these are cute, my kids have these, aren't they great? Don't you just love this stuff, does this really work?" all from the same casheir in the same transaction you feel a little weird. I always wondered what THAT cashier would do with a condom purchase.

Ever wonder about the combination of things being purchased? I mean Wal-Mart is unique that way because you can buy condoms, rubber gloves, a hydraulic jack, jalapeno potato chips and curtain rods and a DVD all in the same store...

I wonder if they'd call the cops with suspicions if you bought a knife, trash bags, duct tape, a chain saw, rubber gloves, bleach, and some plastic tubs all in the same purchase...(I've obviously been watching too much "Forensics Files" lately....)

Aunt

PF Fanatic
Nov 4, 2007
Im sorry I havent paid much attention to these things but there is such a size as magnum?????????LOLOLOLOL.
Id be questioning if Mr magnum had equiptment quite as large as his ego!!!!

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
lol, ya'll are funny.

one day dh and his boss man had to go get some ky jelly and veg. oil at the wallyworld for some testing on things at work.
even though i knew what they were getting the stuff for--i have always wondered what that cashier thought of their purchase since it was two men.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
16th ave. said:
lol, ya'll are funny.

one day dh and his boss man had to go get some ky jelly and veg. oil at the wallyworld for some testing on things at work.
even though i knew what they were getting the stuff for--i have always wondered what that cashier thought of their purchase since it was two men.
I just read think and literally chuckled out loud...it's probably best they didn't even try to explain anything...

jgomez65

PF Enthusiast
Mar 13, 2008
Thanks for the great ideas!!!
I just printed the whole list and I will take it with me next time my wife ask me to go with her to Walmart. : )

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
lol, i'm glad your wife do Not have my number.:p

the ky jelly was for use on neonatal feeding tubes. it is what is used in quality control to see if the ink will come off them after the pad printing is done. so it was all Only work related though i'm sure the cashier would never have guessed. lol

ellen21

PF Regular
Jul 15, 2009
rofl...........thats really funny and i really liked some of the idea specially of june 15.......