Will McClay 1st Comments on Signing with

seestyle

Sep 27, 2022
FRISCO - Just because it was predictable doesnt mean its not a big deal.Were going to give everything we got to hoist up that trophy for Jerry (Jones), for the Cowboys fans, McClay told DallasCowboys.com in the team vice presidents first comments since his recent agreement to sign an extension with Dallas KhaDarel Hodge Jersey . Whatever my part is in that, Im going to try to be great at that. Thats the No. 1 goal, keeping my son here, the important things in life.Speculation, and maybe offers, are going to keep coming up, every offseason. And someday, the fear of McClay leaving in search Tony Gonzalez Jersey of an official GM title might even come true.But as we expre sed again late last week as errant rumors were flying: Will McClay's commitment to the Jones family is a rock-solid one, based on loyalty, but also on authority (without the title of "GM,'' as Will is a "vice president'') and, as I understand it, going into this offseason without quite the salary of a GM, too - though that changes almost every offseason when another team even flirts with trying to lure McClay Tyeler Davison Jersey from Dallas.And it'll all likely change again, in a good way. In fact ... it just did. McClay has a new deal to stay at The Star.He has security. He has family (and the Joneses treat Will and teenage son Gabriel exactly like that). He has money. He doesn't have to take the PR bullet for mistakes, as Jerry Jones takes those (along, of course, with the credit). He is more than just a former player and a former coach and a former scout and now an exec: Scroll to ContinueWhat he says to me on an almost annual basis, e sentially in this exact words:"'I' Warrick Dunn Jersey m very happy with my role with the Cowboys. It is a family and I want to be a part of building a string of succe sful championship teams. One of my goals is to be a part of something that helps Mr. Jones win a Super Bowl here really soon. I love it here. I love the organization and the things that we are working to accomplish.And now hes made almost the same exact statement Frank Darby Jersey motivated by the same exact goals.Follow Follow Subscribe to the