Woohoo!!...

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
Not sure if I am the only one keeping up with the playoffs but I am so excited because I watched my Green Bay Packers win today. What a great and very snowy game.

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Honestly since my divorce the only football I watch each year is the Super Bowl. It's so wonderful. My ex watched his Raiders morning noon and night.
My sis in law will not be pleased atbout Greenbay something about her Cowboys I think. lol

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
Well most of the town I live in won't be pleased either because the closest thing to a local team is the Seahawks and that is who Green Bay eliminated.

My ex was a Vikings fan- same division so we hated eachothers teams.

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
<SIZE size="175">Go PATRIOTS!!</SIZE>

(Sorry, but I couldn't resist. :))

PennQuaker09

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2007
Durham, NC
I'm with Kaytee for the simply fact that Romo is the hottest quarterback. I will fully admit to being shallow, but that's how I judge my teams since I don't know the difference between a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd down.

But Peyton Manning is hotter than Romo, so ultimately, I'm a Colts fan. teehee

hawtmama

PF Enthusiast
Jan 13, 2008
AZ
PennQuaker09 said:
I'm with Kaytee for the simply fact that Romo is the hottest quarterback. I will fully admit to being shallow, but that's how I judge my teams since I don't know the difference between a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd down.

But Peyton Manning is hotter than Romo, so ultimately, I'm a Colts fan. teehee
How funny...I can't stand watching football, but since I was told I have to "pick a team to root for", I chose the Colts because of Peyton Manning. His commercials crack me up, and he was hilarious on SNL :D

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
Besides the fact that I've lived most of my life in New England, and DH and DS are huge Patriot fans, Tom Brady is pretty easy on the eyes! :)

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
Well needless to say after last weekend I am dissapointed and will have to root for Patriots this year in the SuperBowl.