Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Just a few shots of the little ones...

Vanna

Cole

Aiden

Kailyn

And the very last pic of her I took looked like this

Aiden and Cole wouldn't co-operate the baby was easier then them!

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
Vanna has eyes that just capture you doesnt she? She looks beautiful.
Cole and Aiden have grown up SO much (judging from the pic in your sig.) and Kailyn looks adorable. They're all so cute.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Aww look how big they are getting!! All of your kids are just too cute M2m. :) Thank you for sharing with us.

Its funny because they all look alike, but at the same time they all look very different from each other. I think that's fun. Makes me wonder what my next one will look like. Kailyn sure does have some hair to be jealous of haha! And she has very dark eyes compared to your other little ones. She is very very cute.

Aiden reminds me of Eli. :) (are they close in age? Eli is 27 months) Except Eli's eyes aren't such a clear, clear blue!! He has amazing eyes. All of your kids are blessed with good looks!! lol

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
FO6- Thanks, Vanna is a charmer for sure! And the boys have changed a lot in the last year.

Zero- You can tell that the younger are siblings....when they are born they all look like Kailyn, and around 6 months the hair will either stay dark or go that dark blonde color. Most of them start to loose a little hair by now but the baby hasn't so I think she will stay dark like Vanna and Ted, but unlike those two I think the eyes will stay dark, Sam is the only one I gave birth to that got brown eyes. Vanna got a strange color and the rest got that clear blue color.

Aiden turned 3 in August so they are close, but not...make sense? When can we expect new x-mas pic's of Eli? It's been a while :)

Dadu- loved the midget reference, it made me laugh..that's what I call them.

ECdad- nope no mistake's can be made...and they look like thier dad, his little miny me's!

Fallon & 16th thanks!

Fallon when do we get to see new pic's of Madeline, she has to be getting so big! How old is she now?

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
mom2many said:
Aiden turned 3 in August so they are close, but not...make sense? When can we expect new x-mas pic's of Eli? It's been a while :)
That makes sense! He looks like a real sweetheart. :)

I'm not sure when new pics will be up!! lol I will either take some of him in front of my tree or I will post the one he gets done with Santa (hopefully this weekend or something I can do that). I hope he doesn't cry or anything. He didn't cry last year so I'm hopeful. :p

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Fallon when do we get to see new pic's of Madeline, she has to be getting so big! How old is she now?
life has been crazy and I've been really bad about taking pics...I know, I know, it's horrible...lol I'll post some soon. She's 5 months old now!!!