xmas pic...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Awww! Elliott looks psyched!! haha And Cara looks kinda scared. Either way, they are both totally adorable and I can't believe how big they are getting! Wow! On a side note, I really love Elliott's sweater. Where did you get it?

I gotta get Eli's Santa picture up, its funny because he's actually smiling really nice but he's halfway off of Santa's lap as he is actively trying to escape in the picture. xD

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Too funny!!! Well, they are certainly getting the hang of the "picture with Santa".

We have a Santa on island. His name is George, and he really looks like the real deal. He has the typical Santa suit, but he rolls the pants and goes barefoot. He works for a Mail Center, and you always see him in the post office mailing a bunch of boxes and mail. It goes a long way for keeping the "magic" alive for the island kids. It makes sense that Santa escapes the cold of the North Pole and conducts his business from there using the Post Office. I've got a picture that I will try and dig up and post.

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
Cara has lost most of her shyness/fear of other people...except old ladies. She wants nothing to do with them.
We went to see santa and MRS claus at a town christmas thingy and she screamed her head off.
One funny time this summer was with our neighbors who are in their 80's. The guy, Jerry (who has Cara's birthday!) was outside and Cara started running over there to say hi. She gets halfway then his wife comes out. Cara shrieks and turns around and runs away! :D