XOX's photo album!...

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
Ok, so here are some of mine....oh boy...haha

This represents my favorite color! It's my new business logo :) (like me on facebook) hahaha

This one is from the CN christmas party this year! LOVE IT

I know this wasnt on the list, but this is me pregnant, amidst our renovation nightmare!

Me drunk (and fat) last summer camping haha

I think this is me at me worst

This isnt really a body part, but I love my back tattoo :)

This one isnt on the list either, but this is me and my best friend Amy

So this is me and a person I hate, Petes ex is in the pic, shes the one on the left with the white tube top on...(grumble)

Me and Hayleigh in the hospital a day after my hysterectomy, this is all I could do with her for weeks :(

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
ok,ok i cant help myself here are some more lol! I like sharing pics of the fam!

Hayleigh on her 2nd birthday

One of my favorite hobbies/passtimes--Settlers of Catan!

An undomesticated grizzly

A couple of dorks!

a week before i popped

Thought I would post some pics of what I did at CN

ps the guy in the last pic was super cocky, and is on the verge of getting canned....karma...

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Thanks for sharing those are great!

I lol'd at the pics from "camping last summer" all bundled in layers...just how do you tell the difference between summer and winter up there...? ;-)

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I screwed up and started with the last picture and scrolled up. If you do that very slowly it looks like your showin a butt picture at the third one. Figured it out a little over half way up.

White tube top girl: I thought you were still showing zoo pictures and posing with your friends by the monkey cage.

How many Canadian's does it take to yard a train ? (6). haha

mans best friend and bears best food (err friend).

I keep forgetting this is Canada. Was the bear in a cage or playin at the local park?

Oh and Hayleigh is A D O R A B L E.

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
LOL! THE MONKEY CAGE! Bahahahahahhahahah! OMG that just made my friggin day!!! lol. And when we were yarding that train, we were in training :p and practicing hand signals, which SUCK! lol Haha and the bear was at our local wildlife park :)

Thanks dadu that makes me feel good :)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I love these pictures! You were like the cutest pregnant person ever! I love that baby bump. :) And there's nothing cuter than a baby with a binky, those are always my favorite pictures. Heyleigh is just a doll. Also, your dog is GORGEOUS!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
OMG she is the cutest little freaking thing in the whole world!!! I saw that on facebook and liked it haha. I was like "Stevie, come look how cute!!" haha he's always rolling his eyes at me trying to share cuteness with him. I wish I could find a more personal photographer around here to do pictures of Eli etc, I hate going to like Sears and junk.

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
xox.ilu.xox said:
LOL thanks superman! I have a TON of pictures!!!! I dont take many of myself cuz I feel UBER fat, but I take lots of everyone else! haha and BC is awesome, I LOVE it :)
who cares post em up. you are who ur r