yeah...I'm a spammer...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
but I really want you guys to let me know what you think :p

So I've started a sm home business and I decided started blogging as way for my customers to keep up with progress on their order. Check it out and let me know what you think guys http://theblacksheepboutique.blogspot.com/[/URL]

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
thanks guys...this is why I haven't been around as much as I would like but now that school is back in session I have some extra time on my hands

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
jrrsmom said:
OMG! Those are CUTE! I want some! Wait...will they fit my kid??
thanks ((HUGS))
yep...they're baby pants. Mainly they serve as diaper covers but I make them out of cotton for babies who are not cloth diapered, or are already potty trained :)

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Sirk said:
Have you tried selling on Etsy?
I will be eventually...either there or hyena cart, maybe both :) I love esty, they have fun stuff. I get a lot of diapers and hand dyed yarns on that site. Also we ordered some "mean bags" from esty at christmas...they are hilarious :p

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
fallon said:
thanks ((HUGS))
yep...they're baby pants. Mainly they serve as diaper covers but I make them out of cotton for babies who are not cloth diapered, or are already potty trained :)
They are so cute! And they look way comfy. Like Sunday wear on a cold day in winter.