Yikes...

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
So Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant at 16. According to the tabloids she is pregnant by her live-in boyfriend who is 19. Um....who would let their 16 year old daughter live with her boyfriend. That's just all kinds of wrong.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
hmm didn' I read this post alraeady! lol You will haev to excuse me I am sooo sick right now. I have 102 and can't stand up without passing out

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
thanks, I'm gonna go now actually, I'll try to check back later, just thank God that today is hubby's day off, not sure I can take care of Nichole if i can't stand up

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
yep...it's all one big circle of sick. Wait till she's in school, that's when things get really bad. They bring home every nasty germ out there

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
fallon said:
yep...it's all one big circle of sick. Wait till she's in school, that's when things get really bad. They bring home every nasty germ out there

No kidding.

Before Bradley, I was sick maybe...once every 2 years. Now it's more like 4 times a year. Kids are just germ factories. Putting things into their mouth...wiping boogers on whatever is available...etc.

Gotta love it when they come home from pre-school and their shirt sleeves are covered in dry snot. Or worse yet...Bradley used to wipe his boogers on the wall when he was in bed. lol...gross. One day, I just looked over there, and it was a mass of black stuff stuck to the wall by his pillow.

Once it registered as to what it was...

:swoon:

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
FooserX said:
No kidding.

Before Bradley, I was sick maybe...once every 2 years. Now it's more like 4 times a year. Kids are just germ factories. Putting things into their mouth...wiping boogers on whatever is available...etc.

Gotta love it when they come home from pre-school and their shirt sleeves are covered in dry snot. Or worse yet...Bradley used to wipe his boogers on the wall when he was in bed. lol...gross. One day, I just looked over there, and it was a mass of black stuff stuck to the wall by his pillow.

Once it registered as to what it was...

:swoon:
That happen to me too...OMG I almost died when I saw boggers smeared on the walls. Lately I have been finding them on the bathroom towel. Forget about the fact that it would have easier to grap a tissue than it was to wipe them on the hand towels

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
fallon said:
That happen to me too...OMG I almost died when I saw boggers smeared on the walls. Lately I have been finding them on the bathroom towel. Forget about the fact that it would have easier to grap a tissue than it was to wipe them on the hand towels
lol...

And it's not like parents get to find these immediately either...it's always days later...so they are all crustified and bonded to whatever surface.

Teresa

PF Fiend
Feb 2, 2007
Ohio
Kaytee....hope you and Nichole feel better soon!

As for Jamie Lynn...I can't imagine letting your minor child live with someone three years older. And to think that Mom is writing a parenting book!! Don't we ALL want parenting advice from her, seeing how well her girls have turned out? @@

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Feel better Kaytee. Seriously what is it with the boggers and the nose picking!?! GROSS!!

Isn't sex with a minor statutory? That parenting book thing...thats funny. Possible titles...How We Do It in the South, Parenting for Hillbillies. So You Married Your Sister.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
lol @ Pareting for hillbilly's.

We feel better theanks all. Fever broke yesterday afternoon and Nichole just ended up with a low grade temp and a bit of a dtuffy nose. I got her a vicks plug in last night and she woke up clear as can be!! I still have some congestion but nothing horrid.

As far as the minor sex thing, she was 14 when they started dateing, he was 17, usually with the whole under 18 over 18, there has to be like a 5 year age difference before the law kicks in. So they were probably legal even if the parents wanted to do something, which I highly doubt they would have,

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
well she just turned 16 3 weeks ago...OMG here 16 is the age of consent BUT she's like 12 wks preg so that means she was 15 when she got that way. I don't think the law will go after him unless the parents press charges and I doubt they will. As far as the mother...LMAO, that women made these girls what they are. Parenting advice from her is a flippin' joke

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
unless you want to learn how to get your girls knocked up! How NOT to drive with your children in the car, and oh yay, how underwear is optional