Yoga...

jack123

PF Enthusiast
May 9, 2012
I started doing Yoga a month back and I realized it is the best form of exercise. It not only makes you physically fit, but it helps you to be mentally healthy by calming down. We can introduce this in our daily lives. You get a lot of good CD's for yoga. Also there are certain exercises which kids can do. We should help them stay fit by teaching them about fitness early in life.

jollysmith123

Banned
Jun 5, 2012
La Quinta,CA
Some form of exercise needs to be included in a childs routine. It can be yoga, karate, sports, physical training, ballet, dance etc. There are so many interesting options a kid can start of with. I have also seen a lot of benefits of yoga and if not the kids, then the parents should surely take it up.

Supermom4

Jun 1, 2012
I agree with all of this. I think fitness is one of the most important things we must educate our children on. Especially taking this time in the summer to go out and get active with our children. My kids and I have been doing a lot of outdoor sports in our backyard and have been going to the park a lot :).

Wiktor9

Feb 6, 2013
Agree wit all of you. Yoga is very effective exercise for the fitness and mental health. Indians use this in their religious prayers and feel mental comfortable.

Last edited:

Adrian699

Mar 13, 2013
The movements of yoga exercises will define out a long, trim, strong, and confident body.The most essential thing is that when the brain is “on yoga” your neurological system is cut back into balance and is trained to guide you naturally toward a healthy lifestyle.

Above Ground Pools

Last edited:

Brock

Mar 27, 2013
Well Yoga is a good exercise because it have a lot of benefits and the main thing that you don't have to consume much energy to do yoga, It also helps to reduce the weight.. But the method of yoga is slow for weight loss.

Last edited:

Gerry

Banned
Apr 8, 2013
Yoga is highly recommended by the doctors and spiritual scholars too.Its the best remedy to save your self from stress and anxiety. If you feel that you are suffering from these manic diseases then you must do this exercise.

lolly jone

Aug 17, 2013
yoga for children!! mmmmmmmmmmmm i think this is very interesting and healthy for them
but, at any age they will be able to do that?

SheliaWilkerson

Aug 6, 2013
Sydney
Mild yoga which requires not much use of the muscles can be easily encouraged to the children..it will help them to grow better and make it a habit.

JakeW

PF Enthusiast
Apr 21, 2013
Agreed on the whole yoga thing relieving stress and anxiety
it completely washes right off and feels like you had the massage of your life, but maybe it's different for others, who knows.

youngsteve

Dec 3, 2013
Havana
Hello Jack definitely I would agree with you in terms of yoga. As it is one of the best form of exercise and there are no side effects of it. We can go for yoga any moment of time.

zaton

Feb 12, 2014
Yoga is best exercise to lose weight and maintain weight and stress level.If you follow diet plans with exercises then you must be use HCG Drops For getting rid from overweight and fats.

Last edited: