You & Your Spouse...

yulia

Banned
Jan 25, 2008
Lafayette, CO

Seems to be working just fine with everything exept my pictures on myphotoalbum.com :( . Can it be that they have some sort of block to not allow their pictures anywhere else?

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Post the url in a message so I can see what the url is like, or sent the url to me in a PM

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Works when I do it.

use this url

http://images.myphotoalbum.com/y/yu/yul/yuli/yulia/yulia2/albums/album01/IMG_3776.sized.jpg[/URL]

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
yulia said:
so you are a guy! this is so cool! just because it's a parenting forum I kind of automatically assumed that you were a female :eek: ...shame on me :eek:
Gee, do my posts really come off as touchy-feeling? I'd think my smacking fooser around and not feeling sorry for him, would somehow suggest otherwise. At the very least, I would hope to be perceived as some gay guy.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I always thought you were a guy Jtee, but maybe I am weird! lol

and your link doesn't work for me

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I can see the actual picture you posted though.

And I always imagined you as a clean shaven guy lol.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
yulia said:
so you are a guy! this is so cool! just because it's a parenting forum I kind of automatically assumed that you were a female :eek: ...shame on me :eek:
we have lots of guys here...I think that's why so many people like it here, there's a nice balance

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
Kaytee said:
I always thought you were a guy Jtee, but maybe I am weird!

You're not weird, Kaytee! I always knew jtee was a guy, and now his pic confirms it. (Not a bad looking guy either! ;))

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Kaytee, I am unclear as to what about my post does not work for you. You should see an embedded image of myself in my office.

I've had unshaven look for 10+ years. When I was in my 20s and worked for a computer store that serviced school computers, I'd go into the high schools and teachers would ask me for my hall pass, so I decided to try to look a little older. :)

Got carded until I was over 30. I tried being clean shaven a few years ago, and it just felt strange, so I went back.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
jtee said:
Kaytee, I am unclear as to what about my post does not work for you. You should see an embedded image of myself in my office.
Never mind Kaytee. I understand what you are talking about. Not sure what happened. It was a link to one of Yulia pictures, but something changed. She might have deleted\moved that picture, and the website replaced it with a icon image so people don't end up with bad links.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Thanks. Of course, nobody posts pictures of what they look like when they just get out bed and other such unflattering moments. I've got 1-2 pictures where I look like some bum living off the street. :)